The Giveaway Thread

I want to give away this fully assembled CNC phono preamp. I bought it from @sachu888 and got it assembled by a local electrician. It was working fine but developed some noise later on. I sent it for testing to @sachu888. A fine gentleman he is, who not only agreed to test ( it worked perfectly there) but also sent it back to me at his own cost! I bought a Riga phono meanwhile as I am not conversant with electronics and wanted to have a hassle-free set up. Anybody who knows these things can have it and get it singing again as there is no damage/burning/smoking etc.
Received CNC Phono stage. Assembly in progress. Ordered RCA connectors.
Thank you @vnmathur57

Hi,

I have about various lengths of C & E 12 Gauge Cable bought in 2020. Since, I have upgraded to Belden cables, I want to give to someone who can utilize. Please let me know if someone in need of Cables in Chennai.

1687088096820.png

Thanks
Dina

Hi,

I have about various lengths of C & E 12 Gauge Cable bought in 2020. Since, I have upgraded to Belden cables, I want to give to someone who can utilize. Please let me know if someone in need of Cables in Chennai.

View attachment 77736

Thanks
Dina
Thanks all for your interest i have given the cables to two of the forum members in Chennai

Printer hp deskjet 4178...presently not printing or copying at all....may need just a factory reset or may need full repairing i donno. but I didn't even try to do either. I got a used laser printer from elsewhere. So feel free to dm me if anyone wants to take this from me try and fix by themeselves

Only bangalore local pick up. My area is yeshwantpur.

Printer hp deskjet 4178...presently not printing or copying at all....may need just a factory reset or may need full repairing i donno. but I didn't even try to do either. I got a used laser printer from elsewhere. So feel free to dm me if anyone wants to take this from me try and fix by themeselves

Only bangalore local pick up. My area is yeshwantpur.
I will throw this printer in a week in case no one wants to take. Just fyi.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back