The Giveaway Thread

I don't think it will not fit in your Alto. The 2 cabinets were edge to edge in an Innova with some damage to the corners.
Hi Anshul. I did measure my car and you are right. It will not fit. So I would regrettably have to let it go. Notwithstanding, on 12 th March it would be nice to meet you , as I would be in Sec 49 between 11 to 1 pm.

Hi Anshul. I did measure my car and you are right. It will not fit. So I would regrettably have to let it go. Notwithstanding, on 12 th March it would be nice to meet you , as I would be in Sec 49 between 11 to 1 pm.
I am currently out of town, so maybe another time.

Had bought 2 of these tp-link wifi controlled lights for a home automation project. Could easily control them from a PC/pi running a python script. They are also controllable from a tp-link phone app. Please DM me if you want them as I finally didn’t use them in that project.
Received the package. Thank you.

Booked:

IRVArth
Guddi
NatureloverManthanBhumika
Mirch MasalaDelhi 6
MahiNo. 1 GhazalsOnly LoveMohd Aziz & Kumar SanuTeri Deewani
Ustad Nusrat Fateh AliLove is in the AirSonu NigamGhulam Ali
Dil Dhoondhta HaiThe all Time Greatest Movie SongsMichael JacksonSufi Strings
Lucky AliAquaKhwahisheinJazba - Jagjeet Singh
Asshiqui 2
Vishal KKabhi Khushi Kabh GumKal Ho Na HoJodha AkbarJaane tu ya Jaane Na
Ye Jawani Hai DeewaniSwades3 IdiotsZindagi Na Milegi Dobara
VinothKumarbIt RocksAashiqui
2007 Its RockingBollywood Grooves 2007
Package received kethan sethi sir # thank you sir

Attachments

• 20230313_151845.jpg
    20230313_151845.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 90
Windows media RC6 remote control and accompanying USB sensor . Useful for controlling windows home theatre PCs. In good condition. DM me if you need it

Attachments

• 58ED355C-5F81-47EA-AC3B-EEFEBB0C83DB.jpeg
    58ED355C-5F81-47EA-AC3B-EEFEBB0C83DB.jpeg
    348.3 KB · Views: 67
I have these CDs/DVDs for giveaway.

You can dm with your mobile/address and title required. I will courier them to your doorstep. Courier charges to be paid by you (paytm preferred) shall be around Rs. 50 - 100 per courier

First come first serve
All gone or anything left?

Giving away a working pair of Presonus Eris 4.5 speakers. The internal amp would eventually need service (slight hum/hiss emerging) and this should go to someone who can manage that. Local pickup in Bangalore only. Has to be be picked up by tomorrow (Saturday).
This is back up for giveaway, as I couldn't get it repaired yet and not using much either. Pickup from Kadugodi, and credits to @jai1611. Works as good as new, barring the hiss that kicks in after a while.Early pickup is appreciated, available from tomorrow Local pickup only, shipping not possible plus these don't come with boxes.

Last edited:
This is back up for giveaway, as I couldn't get it repaired yet and not using much either. Pickup from Kadugodi, and credits to @jai1611. Works as good as new, barring the hiss that kicks in after a while.Early pickup is appreciated, available from tomorrow.
Would love to have them, if you can ship, I pay the shipping charges.

This is back up for giveaway, as I couldn't get it repaired yet and not using much either. Pickup from Kadugodi, and credits to @jai1611. Works as good as new, barring the hiss that kicks in after a while.Early pickup is appreciated, available from tomorrow Local pickup only, shipping not possible plus these don't come with boxes.
Can I have them? Can pick them over the weekend or at your convenience.

MaSh

Giving away my first vinyl player that I bought 9 years ago, the Studio Standard by Fisher, Direct Drive, Model MT 6225. Bought it from Shafic in 2014. Used it for about 4 yrs. Has been in a box for the past 5 yrs. Does power up, and the turntable does spin, just tested that. Not sure whether the whole thing works, that is for you to take it away and look at. More details here https://www.hifivision.com/threads/my-vinyl-journey-has-started.51893/
I cannot pack and ship. This will be in the category of "NO cash but please CARRY"! First come first served. Thanks

Giving away my first vinyl player that I bought 9 years ago, the Studio Standard by Fisher, Direct Drive, Model MT 6225. Bought it from Shafic in 2014. Used it for about 4 yrs. Has been in a box for the past 5 yrs. Does power up, and the turntable does spin, just tested that. Not sure whether the whole thing works, that is for you to take it away and look at. More details here https://www.hifivision.com/threads/my-vinyl-journey-has-started.51893/
I cannot pack and ship. This will be in the category of "NO cash but please CARRY"! First come first served. Thanks

Can I take this?

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back