The Giveaway Thread

Giving away my first vinyl player that I bought 9 years ago, the Studio Standard by Fisher, Direct Drive, Model MT 6225. Bought it from Shafic in 2014. Used it for about 4 yrs. Has been in a box for the past 5 yrs. Does power up, and the turntable does spin, just tested that. Not sure whether the whole thing works, that is for you to take it away and look at. More details here https://www.hifivision.com/threads/my-vinyl-journey-has-started.51893/
I cannot pack and ship. This will be in the category of "NO cash but please CARRY"! First come first served. Thanks
Very good gesture. Keep it up.

Hi All,
I have few vinyls with me which were dumped 😊
It consists of cha cha cha, twists, few country, Hawaiian music.

I wish to make pack of 5 or 10 records. For shipping. And one person gets 1 package only.

If you are in Pune, you are welcome to choose in person. Plus tea or coffee on me .
Regards,
Nishant

Hi All,

I wish to make pack of 5 or 10 records. For shipping. And one person gets 1 package only.

If you are in Pune, you are welcome to choose in person. Plus tea or coffee on me .
Regards,
Nishant
Can I have the country albums?

Hi All,

Regards,
Nishant
Hi
May I have some albums please? The cost of shipping will be borne by me.
Regards
Bhaskar

I want to give away this fully assembled CNC phono preamp. I bought it from @sachu888 and got it assembled by a local electrician. It was working fine but developed some noise later on. I sent it for testing to @sachu888. A fine gentleman he is, who not only agreed to test ( it worked perfectly there) but also sent it back to me at his own cost! I bought a Riga phono meanwhile as I am not conversant with electronics and wanted to have a hassle-free set up. Anybody who knows these things can have it and get it singing again as there is no damage/burning/smoking etc.

Attachments

• 20230528_104412.jpg
    20230528_104412.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 20230528_104451.jpg
    20230528_104451.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 56
Hi All,

Regards,
Nishant
All records are blocked. Will start packing and shipping soon.

Attachments

• 0F1EF0D4-B445-4499-8FBE-365E32DA7E3E.jpeg
    0F1EF0D4-B445-4499-8FBE-365E32DA7E3E.jpeg
    150.2 KB · Views: 63
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back