The Lord of the Rings: Trilogy (Extended Edition) [Blu-ray] - 15 Disc set STEAL Price

rajan

The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Extended Edition) [Blu-ray] - 15 Disc set at a steal price - about Rs. 1500/-

81VBPntnW2L._SL1500_.jpg

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Extended Edition Blu-ray, 15 disc set is on sale at Amazon UK by market place seller Mekodu-uk and also by dodax-online-uk (both looks like same seller) for 10.44 plus 3.58 shipping to India. Total cost 14.02 which comes roughly to
Rs. 1500 which I think is an absolute insane price for a 15 disc set. :yahoo:
No deduction of overseas VAT in this deal. So the price is fixed at 10.44 plus shipping.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B003AQC1CQ/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy Extended Edition Blu-ray 2011 2001: Amazon.co.uk: Elijah Wood, Viggo Mortensen, Ian McKellen, Sean Astin, Andy Serkis, Billy Boyd, Dominic Monaghan, Sean Bean, Orlando Bloom, John Rhys-Davies, Peter J

The same seller is also selling at Play.com Great prices on Blu-rays, DVDs, CDs, Games, Clothing, Toys & more. for 10.43 with free shipping within UK, not sure if he ships to overseas from this site. At present it is out of stock there, but check later for stock.
Play.com - Buy The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy: Extended Edition Box Set (15 Discs) (Blu-ray) online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

Checked the local prices for the same in India.

FLIPKART Rs. 3599/-
Lord Of The Rings Trilogy -: Flipkart.com

Amazon.in Rs. 3599/-
Amazon.in: Buy The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Online at Low Price in India | Elijah Wood, Sean Bean, Orlando Bloom, Peter Jackson | Movies & TV Shows

Re: The Lord of the Rings: Trilogy (Extended Edition) [Blu-ray] - 15 Disc set STEAL P

Out of enthusiasm, I think you overlooked the region code of this box set which is "B" (also known as "2")!!

Re: The Lord of the Rings: Trilogy (Extended Edition) [Blu-ray] - 15 Disc set STEAL P

Out of enthusiasm, I think you overlooked the region code of this box set which is "B" (also known as "2")!!

Thanks for pointing that out. I did notice the region code. Most of the forum members here have a multi zone blu-ray player or zone B player, thought it will help someone to get these on a bargain price if required.
That's why I made links to sites so that individuals can go through the information and decide themselves before placing order.

Cheers.

The minimum I am getting now is around 16.57 and I think the 10.5 is not available from your listed seller.

manniraj :

Looks like the deal is over. But keep checking as this deal frequently appearing on these 2 sites. I had a tough time yesterday ordering one for myself as the server was overloaded with traffic. After a lonnnnng struggle, managed to grab one.

Ohh..Last 10 days back I have purchased the same for Rs.3600/- from Flipkart...
The picture qulaity was fullHD .. and sound was excellent its DTS HD Master audio.. njoyed the whole Trilogy ..watching ion Bluray......

God the same last year via amazon.com when I was in US...for $30...

Finally received the extended blu-ray set (15 disc) from UK this week, total paid Rs. 1496.05, duty NIL :)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back