The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy Blu-ray

UK version could be 2.8K for 43GBP, but US version is retailing for 80 USD @46 is 3680. 4K including shipping is a real bargain for people looking for region free copy.

UK version could be 2.8K for 43GBP, but US version is retailing for 80 USD @46 is 3680. 4K including shipping is a real bargain for people looking for region free copy.

UK version is region B. If the US version is region free then 4K is a real bargain as you said.

I have Underworld Triology Bluray Boxset with me.. new and packed.. its a region B bluray set.. Did not realize when i was ordering.. 12.5 GBP.. Wud sell at the actual price.. Anyone want it then PM me..

Last edited by a moderator:
you are not alone dude...i guess because we are in bangalore.....lol....still cheaper when compared to 5k in flip kart...

Is the LOTR extended version available in amazon.uk is region free? I checked bluray.com and it says Region B locked. And some of the customer pictures posted in amazon.uk shows clearly thats region B locked....can someone who bought from amazon.uk please confirm this? thank you

thanks, guess i need to get it from US since my PS3 is region A....man thats going to expensive compared to getting it from amazon.uk

I got it for 3K from another forum member who can't play it due to region B. Get it and you won't regret it.

I ordered this from Amazon US yesterday. Sure, it might take a month to get here, but the price was awesome ($59 including shipping). Even if I get slapped with customs I'll still save 2,000 Rs over the Flipkart version :D.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back