The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy Blu-ray

Hey dude,
thanks, but how to get the uk version in blu-ray.com ? i clicked on the flag...still nothing got changed....

On clicking the British flag - it changes to UK version of the site - Then search the title; else it will still display the earlier search results. :)

One small suggestion - Please click on the Thanks button along with thanking the person through post, as this will help the person helps you :)

Last edited:
On clicking the British flag - it changes to UK version of the site - Then search the title; else it will still display the earlier search results. :)

One small suggestion - Please click on the Thanks button along with thanking the person through post, as this will help the person helps you :)

Dude,
I click on the thanks button when i really think the person was helpful for me.

But why do you request for it? i don't understand it.

Last edited:
Dude,
I click on the thanks button when i really think the person was helpful for me.

But why do you request for it? i don't understand it.

Haha :) - I am not requesting for anything... just a humble opinion - thought idlebrain is helping you out in getting the link for uk edition of blu-ray.com

and you have replied to this post as Thanks - thought clicking "Thanks button" will be better as a kind gesture... just a suggestion :)

Just received my LOTR BD (US Version) :yahoo:

Can't wait, will give a brief review about the BD once I have seen it :licklips:

^^ My bdp is multi region. So if you are interested in selling the disks pm me. that way i won't need to order for a new one.

I'm planning to buy this Extended Edition once I get my region free kit for the player. So if any of you are planning to sell your copies which are not working with your player, do let me know.

I'm planning to buy this Extended Edition once I get my region free kit for the player. So if any of you are planning to sell your copies which are not working with your player, do let me know.

It maybe better to wait, as the Amazon UK prices are falling by the week. Currently, its at 38 GBP, a few weeks back it was 45 and before that around 55.

It maybe better to wait, as the Amazon UK prices are falling by the week. Currently, its at 38 GBP, a few weeks back it was 45 and before that around 55.
Thanks for the info man.. I'll anyway wait till I receive my region free mod kit. Without that it'll be useless to order the movies anyway.

Anybody checked the space used in each blu-ray disc of these three movies

Just wanted to know how much space of 50GB is used in each disc

Same thing with Alien Anthology.. the price kept going down rapidly (compared to US version)

@ KonfuSed
What does a region free kit mean. can i get for my LG BD 550 player. some inputs on this will help as I am also looking at options to play region coded BDs on my BD player.
I bought Apocalypto from Amazon UK and sadly it is region B :-(. so not able to enjoy this movies which i wanted to see on BD for very long.

cheers

@ KonfuSed
What does a region free kit mean. can i get for my LG BD 550 player. some inputs on this will help as I am also looking at options to play region coded BDs on my BD player.
I bought Apocalypto from Amazon UK and sadly it is region B :-(. so not able to enjoy this movies which i wanted to see on BD for very long.

cheers

For some BD players (which normally comes as locked for one particular region) you can find some hardware modification kits which you need to install in your player. After installing the mod kit you can program the player to play any region BD's i.e. your player will now be virtually a region free player.
For some players it's just firmware modification (some Samsung players) where you need to just enter the specific codes to access the region lock menu and then convert the player to play any region BD.
I'm not sure about LG but if you search the net for your player's model number for region free procedure, you can find the possibility. I've ordered mine from ebay directly.

Got my LOTR today from amazon.uk... started watching Fellowship...I didn't notice any green tinge which lots of people was blabbering about....watched till till fellowship met lady of light...so far no green tinge....Also some one commented it was a long boring movie...but i didn't even see the time that crossed 2 am and just to get some sleep, i stopped the movie.....

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back