Tidal Argentina

samgurung

When subscribing to Tidal Argentina it shows the amount with a dollar ($) sign. The HiFi Family is shows as $225. Now both the Argentine Peso and the US Dollar use the $ as their currency symbol. Can anyone who is subcribed to the Argentine server confirm whether that price is in the local argentine currency or USD. When you had subscribed to Tidal Argentina did the subcribtion amount appear with the Dollar sign?

It is surely is local argentine currency. I have subscribed and can confirm this.
For US it shows 99 USD or 199 USD.

You also might have got a email after signing up, check the language to confirm this.

It is surely is local argentine currency. I have subscribed and can confirm this.
For US it shows 99 USD or 199 USD.

You also might have got a email after signing up, check the language to confirm this.
How much is the subscription coming in INR?

When subscribing to Tidal Argentina it shows the amount with a dollar ($) sign. The HiFi Family is shows as $225. Now both the Argentine Peso and the US Dollar use the $ as their currency symbol. Can anyone who is subcribed to the Argentine server confirm whether that price is in the local argentine currency or USD. When you had subscribed to Tidal Argentina did the subcribtion amount appear with the Dollar sign?
Hi Sam,

how are you migrating to a new subscription from existing one?

I am somehow not able to complete my payment using my Amex card. Tried multiple times, used Hola VPN but still not succeeded. If someone has a free slot, it will save me from this hassle.

I am somehow not able to complete my payment using my Amex card. Tried multiple times, used Hola VPN but still not succeeded. If someone has a free slot, it will save me from this hassle.
Same here. Super irritating. I don't even mind sponsoring someone's slot if they can just get this done :D :p

As per Amex all recurring foreign transactions are now blocked due to RBI guidelines. So I had to drop roon and tidal subscription:(

Since we have to now make a new account in Argentina, do we need to use a different email address to register? I tried using the same email address I used for Tidal turkey but i keep getting an error and a prompt to contact customer support. Anyone who has migrated from Turkey to Argentina, please mention the steps to be followed.

Since we have to now make a new account in Argentina, do we need to use a different email address to register? I tried using the same email address I used for Tidal turkey but i keep getting an error and a prompt to contact customer support. Anyone who has migrated from Turkey to Argentina, please mention the steps to be followed.
Yes, please use a new email address to register.
For me, Amex did not work. Visa(Citibank) worked.

Though Tidal accepted my Visa (Citi ) credit card while registering for one month trial , payment got declined by bank after one month trial period. SMS from bank says that it got declined due to RBI directive for additional authentication. Does anyone know how to fix this issue or add additional authentication for tidal Argentina subscription?
Thanks

Though Tidal accepted my Visa (Citi ) credit card while registering for one month trial , payment got declined by bank after one month trial period. SMS from bank says that it got declined due to RBI directive for additional authentication. Does anyone know how to fix this issue or add additional authentication for tidal Argentina subscription?
Thanks
It's no longer accepting any Indian Payments methods either Card or PayPal. Last night my recurring payment declined too.

Interesting... Probably ICICI is yet to comply with the RBI mandate.
They have.. For spotify I had to set a standing instruction on the card. I subscribed to Tidal after the new rules took effect and I guess thats why its going through.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back