Tidal Argentina

They have.. For spotify I had to set a standing instruction on the card. I subscribed to Tidal after the new rules took effect and I guess thats why its going through.
Your response prompted me to contact my bank, and they confirmed that the Tidal payment request didn't meet with the new RBI recurring payment guideline, so they had declined that request outright. It appears that some banks (probably ICICI is one) are still honoring the old payment request, too, but it's just a matter of time before it stops. That said, until Tidal officially starts operating here and follows the new RBI payment guideline, it's a kind of end road... :(

Your response prompted me to contact my bank, and they confirmed that the Tidal payment request didn't meet with the new RBI recurring payment guideline, so they had declined that request outright. It appears that some banks (probably ICICI is one) are still honoring the old payment request, too, but it's just a matter of time before it stops. That said, until Tidal officially starts operating here and follows the new RBI payment guideline, it's a kind of end road... :(
So i guess no more Tidal now? i have shifted back to Spotify after the Tidal Turkey mess.
Hope Spotify Hifi launches in India too, why isn't amazon launching HD Music here?

So i guess no more Tidal now? i have shifted back to Spotify after the Tidal Turkey mess.
Hope Spotify Hifi launches in India too, why isn't amazon launching HD Music here?
Yup, that's it. The Run is over... I hear from a buddy of mine that Amazon doesn't anticipate a sustainable revenue stream for their HD Music service in India. Let's pray that Soprtiy will launch their Hd service in India also; chances are feeble, though.

Yup, that's it. The Run is over... I hear from a buddy of mine that Amazon doesn't anticipate a sustainable revenue stream for their HD Music service in India. Let's pray that Soprtiy will launch their Hd service in India also; chances are feeble, though.
Well Spotify Premium for now, beggars can't be choosers lol.
Hope Spotify launch the HIFI plan here too, fingers crossed.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back