To the moderators/administrators

csczero

Why cant we post high resolution pics on this fantastic site.

pic size limit and resolution just ruins the fun especially when we put Snaps of television.

Would there be any progress on this aspect in future

Thanks

:)

Why cant we post high resolution pics on this fantastic site.

pic size limit and resolution just ruins the fun especially when we put Snaps of television.

Would there be any progress on this aspect in future

Thanks

:)

You mean Girlie pics? :licklips: I am all for it ... :eek:hyeah:

Mods? Please grant this do-gooder our .. er his wish :rolleyes:

Cheers
:) :) :)

Last edited:
HiRes pictures take tremendous space, and Internet sites are not cheap.

HFV has a unbelievably large number of hits, and I presume you will agree that response speed is important.

As and when HFV starts making some money, we will certainly look at across the board improvements.

Cheers

Agree with you Venkat. Also not all users have good bandwidth! So high res may end up blocking traffic. After all u can always post a link to higher res images, along with the scaled down image or thumb nail that you post on the board. Anyone who wants to view it can do so if he chooses to at the third party image hosting web site.
HiRes pictures take tremendous space, and Internet sites are not cheap.

HFV has a unbelievably large number of hits, and I presume you will agree that response speed is important.

As and when HFV starts making some money, we will certainly look at across the board improvements.

Cheers

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back