Tonewinner AT 300: 7.3.6 AV processor

Found the 13-ch variant with an attractive price point:

That’s exactly why forum like this should have the influence to push the market.
<snip>
Whether this forum or any other has the influence to push is not the question.
The real question is "Is there a market here in India for high-end/niche A/V products?"
As of today, it is very nascent. There is nothing to push, literally :D

In my opinion and experience, even a dedicated stereo system let alone an AVR and bells & whistles is still niche.
Most folks are happy and content with TV sound or a soundbar (mostly bundled with TV) or a bluetooth speaker.
We on this forum are an insignificant minority who delve deeper into the "understanding and enjoyment" of A/V universe.

On the tech side, this pre-processor does have a kitchen sink full of features.
Customers in N. America and Europe can have a bit of fun spending monies to spruce up their listening rooms.

A real world anecdote:
A couple of years ago during festival sale, a TV company was offering a soundbar worth "xxxxx" as a deal.
I know of one acquaintance who haggled and convinced the store to swap the soundbar with a microwave + mixie combo.
So there you have it, clear priorities. It baffled me, but it was very clear, microwave + mixie is better that some soundbar.

Cheers,
Raghu

Found the 13-ch variant with an attractive price point:
Any of you know if these channels are assignable ?? If I want, can I do 11.2.4 config and does it still support ?

why not do a group buy of 50 members interested ( AT-300 ).. I will be in for this if anybody interested.. Also i can undertake the pain of getting it imported from china if 50 members were added to group buy..
I am in for a group buy if these channels are assignable.

why not do a group buy of 50 members interested ( AT-300 ).. I will be in for this if anybody interested.. Also i can undertake the pain of getting it imported from china if 50 members were added to group buy..
I like their AD-5180 PA specs, can any help me with the app cost to reach me in bangalore, so that i can if works lesser than branded know PAs.

I have heard these and AT 2300 at Kripa Electronics in Andheri Mumbai when I went to collect my pre amp after servicing. I guess they are the distributors in India.

Did not check the specs or exact model numbers. If you guys want some queries on this I can reach out to the sales team.

Some pictures of their 2 different Audition rooms.
Running the Processor, should be 3000.
20211204_113515_copy_1600x900.jpg20211204_113510_copy_1600x900.jpg

Running AT2300
20211204_113139_copy_1600x900.jpg

I have heard these and AT 2300 at Kripa Electronics in Andheri Mumbai when I went to collect my pre amp after servicing. I guess they are the distributors in India.

Did not check the specs or exact model numbers. If you guys want some queries on this I can reach out to the sales team.

Some pictures of their 2 different Audition rooms.
Running the Processor, should be 3000.
View attachment 64952View attachment 64953

Running AT2300
View attachment 64950
Can we ask them the models available and price.

As per alibaba.com, Tonewinner AT-300 available @53k for MOQ 50 Pieces.
Count me in pls. Am willing to put down money for this experiment.
We should push it.
I already saw a dealer from Chennai posting here that he'd be willing to procure.
If someone could speak margins with him, nothing like it.

doesn't this come with their own version of room correction software- how good would that be?

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back