Torvin Vistara 21 Tower Speakers

Hi All,
Have refreshed my Audio setup for 2nd time with Torvin again .the speakers are precisely customised as per my listening taste by the Torvin's MD & R&D scientist Mr.John Thankachan sir .I have auditioned few international brands and Torvin matches and on par with some of the top international brands with much affordable price .the frame is designed so beautiful that you love watching it .The quality of sound is so detailed with combination of vocal ,Low and high .I would recommend audiophiles to consider Torvin Amp and speakers and it is our Indian brand .
0D8EDE70-E5A9-4F47-9C5B-99D42849E911.jpeg

Please share more. How it sounds, speaker specs, and your gears.
Lovely little tube amp you've got out there. Which one is it ?

Nice speakers. Curious to know which international brands and models you auditioned before making Torvin your choice ? I always get intrigued/excited about Indian brands doing as well performance wise as the international ones.

Hi All,
Have refreshed my Audio setup for 2nd time with Torvin again .the speakers are precisely customised as per my listening taste by the Torvin's MD & R&D scientist Mr.John Thankachan sir .I have auditioned few international brands and Torvin matches and on par with some of the top international brands with much affordable price .the frame is designed so beautiful that you love watching it .The quality of sound is so detailed with combination of vocal ,Low and high .I would recommend audiophiles to consider Torvin Amp and speakers and it is our Indian brand .
View attachment 73524
Hi Satish,

The speakers look incredible - well built, robust and luxurious! Could you indicate the general range of speakers it competes with (for example in the range of (i) Q Acoustics 3050i/Dali Oberon 5/Elac FS6.2, or (ii) KEF Q950/Wharfedale Evo 4.4/Klipsch RP8000F, or (iii) KEF R11/Q Acoustics Concept 500/Sonus Faber Olympica)?

Hi Satish,

The speakers look incredible - well built, robust and luxurious! Could you indicate the general range of speakers it competes with (for example in the range of (i) Q Acoustics 3050i/Dali Oberon 5/Elac FS6.2, or (ii) KEF Q950/Wharfedale Evo 4.4/Klipsch RP8000F, or (iii) KEF R11/Q Acoustics Concept 500/Sonus Faber Olympica)?

Lovely little tube amp you've got out there. Which one is it ?

Nice speakers. Curious to know which international brands and models you auditioned before making Torvin your choice ? I always get intrigued/excited about Indian brands doing as well performance wise as the international ones.
It is Audio space

Hi Satish,

I believe the message was lost in transit :D😅

Could you kindly repost your response 🙂

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back