Turntable needs repair

chander

Hi All,

Today I found a really old turntable while cleaning my uncle's old store room and he was sweet enough to give it to me. The turntable is pretty old and I am not sure what make it is, he himself wasn't very sure and mentioned that it is either a philips or a pioneer.

The machine is lovely and I want to get it repaired only if someone can just guide me to where I can get it repaired in Delhi. I am not sure what all isn't working in there. It is just a big container right now with the arm, needle and most of the visible parts intact, no make logo though. I can see that the belt has come off, thought about playing with it but decided that the first touch should be that of an experienced technician. Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks!
Chander

Hi,

Can't post the pictures right now. The turntable is still at Uncle's house. I will get it back with me on the weekend. Will post the pictures as soon as I get it.

Thanks for all the help!

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back