Turntable Repair Mumbai

hemantwaghe

Banned
Banned
Hi
Bought a used sony 4 months back,thinkso dropped by family amd now not working!
Also got another Garrard changer and od Philips tt in diplited condition.

So in short desperately looking for a tt repair person in the vicinity of Mumbai,Navi Mumbai ( Where I Stay) or In thane..

Members please can you help me??

I don't know repair person but if you want spares you may try with mr rajiv nayyar from new delhi on [email protected]
he regularly offers tt and spares for sale on ebay.in i have purchased cartridge for garrard 2025 tc, belts for sony ps-lx 3 and pre amplifier for magnetic cartridge from him. Prices may be higher but relliable person. Also try giving garrard search on pune.quikr.com one person from pune has offered garrad auto tt. He seems to be in the repair line of these items since he has offered many such items there. He may be of some help.

Thanks Mr. Samant thanks a lot.

Anyway got a contact called Ali ,but he is from Ambernath...ever heard of Himi ? Now taking my TT from Vashi to Ambernath itself a project and spending 400 to 500 on Petrol!

BTW ae you still looking for Spools?I sent you a pm as a dealer told me that he may arrange one.If still interested please PM your number to me...

Hi Hemant
What is the problem with TTs ?
Hiten
Edit : If fault is minor I can help

Last edited:
Hiten Ji
Pls Pm me your number
Sony was working well all of a sudden it stopped.
Platter now moves for 4-5 seconds till play button pressed but no action of tonearm
Garrad is majour work ,it was butchered by time and my Mom!

( I think Alankar gave me your number but I am not finding it.)

Thanks Mr. Samant thanks a lot.

Anyway got a contact called Ali ,but he is from Ambernath...ever heard of Himi ? Now taking my TT from Vashi to Ambernath itself a project and spending 400 to 500 on Petrol!

BTW ae you still looking for Spools?I sent you a pm as a dealer told me that he may arrange one.If still interested please PM your number to me...

hi can i get his number,b'cuz my stanton t62 is not working..and want to repair it..

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back