UA40C7000WR review

snbad

hi,

i am planning to buy samsung 40 inch UA40C7000WR led tv. i want to know
if this tv is worth buying, it is around 130000 mrp. i might get it for 15k less.
has anyone already bought this tv. please share your experience.\

thanks

When I saw it,1st impression was good.But white was looking little yellowish.
Motion was not judderfree even when 200Hz was on.
so take a look again & decide.
LG 5500 did much better & is cheaper too.

for that price you can get a Full HD Panasonic Plasma V20 which is considered to be one of the best. Or you can wait until the VT25 (3D) hits the stores.

hi sachin,

thanks for the reply. I want to know the overall experience.
Like sd and hd picture quality. usb movie playback. i have lot
of dvd and bluray rips. i want to know how would they play in this tv.
and any specific problems in general you've found using this tv. Since you already
have owned the tv. did u find any other better than this tv at this price.
hoping to know more of your experience with the tv.

thanks

Its been 2 weeks playing around with this TV, I did not find any problem with this. Even I do have good collections of HD movies....even some are bluray 720Rip (around 2GB).... looks good on this TV. I did a long research before buying this.
USB is plug n play and run almost all kind of files but I found on some .mkv files audio did not support but its fine with me as I have only few on .mkv.
Now let's talk about picture quality....its really good when you turn on 200Hz "STANDARD Mode" it gives you real picture sometime it looks like you are not watching movie you are watching (the making of movie)... I mean you will find like live shooting is going on (SO REAL) but we watch movie for fun and it shud look like movie so you can change the mode to "CLEAR Mode" but again I would recommend "STANDARD Mode" for good graphics / Action and animation movies. (You would love it). 3rd mode is "SMOOTH Mode" use that for sports channels (Its amazing exp.). Company default picture setting is not gud, so you need to make ur own, I made my own setting if you wnt I can share wit u.
I watch HD channels like Discovery HD and National Geography HD with "Standard Mode" its amazing exp. (specially underwater & wild life shots) it looks like you are watching them live.
3D technology - not that great as I was expecting but still I can say I have got 3D tv... lol! but I hope 3D exp will giv better results with 3D player, I hvn't tried tht yet. ( I had 2 choices (40C6900 - non 3D rs 98000 & 40C7000 3D rs 1,20,000). I went with 40C7000 3D because with this option I got series 7 + 200Hz + Dynamic Contrast+ Skype on TV and one 3D glass free of worth 4,500rs.
Overall I am very satisfied with this TV if you love bluray movies/ good graphics games like PS3/ xBox 360 then its really good but please take your own decision :)

Last edited:
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back