Upgrade Advise needed for Front speakers and Bigger TV

sunster

Hi All,

Im planning to install a 65 inch tv in my AV space. See attached pic. Right now its a 55inch tv. Problem is I cant upsize the TV with the current fronts. For a moment I thought about the Bose LIfestyle 650 but Im running an Atmos system here and also I dont warrant spending 368800 for the Bose lifestyle 650 5.1 system/ Any thoughts here. In wall, Satellites etc ?rsz_20190605_174308_2.jpg

Whoa!! That is one jam packed AV wall.

You may try the likes of Monitor Audio Radius series (Radius 90 or the tiny Radius 45)
I have the Radius 45 (one pair) as the fronts for AVR setup, with an older center and sub.
The combo works well for TV/Movies. "Passable" for casual music listening in 2.1 config.

Here are my impressions.
Cheers,
Raghu

You can consider Definitive Techonology Pro Cinema 1000 HT set-up with no compromise in sound quality with speaker mounting flexibility. You can easily upsize the screen to 65 inch.

As mentioned I don't want to change the surrounds center or atmos. Just the front towers. I don't know if they would sell the Pro cinema with just the fronts.

Definitive Techonology mythos GEM XL may be the solution for you. You need to change at least LCR for seam less sound experience. May be you will able to get it within the resale value of your current LCR if you get good deal in both ways. Make sure to audition speakers before selling old LCR or buying new LCR.

Definitive Techonology mythos GEM XL may be the solution for you. You need to change at least LCR for seam less sound experience. May be you will able to get it within the resale value of your current LCR if you get good deal in both ways. Make sure to audition speakers before selling old LCR or buying new LCR.
Perfect. Thanks for that RPM. I shall check it.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back