Urgent suggestion and dealer contact no for 5.1 setup in Kolkata

15TB (3 5TB drives connected to the shield for 4k movies/TV Shows via plex)... are you planning for NAS or how you are connecting those HDD, if USB then it will work but due to usb continuous drive activity usb drive sometime populate lot of bad sector on it and which will make it stop detecting after somedays ...NAS is a better way, either pc based or something dedicated like synology , netgear , qnap, zappiti those will be better.
Yes external usb drives, for now. Definitely planning a synology in future. I had no idea about the bad sector thing, thank you for pointing it out. I'll try to do a bit of reading on this. Any remedy for now since i dont have a nas system yet?

so my ceiling speakers are about to be installed? Do u guys think some kind of backbox is necessary for ceiling speakers audio quality? If yes, where do i buy those in India? I'm using 6.5inch q acoustic qi65c.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back