Videocon VKC50FH - 5 year warranty from today.

you are right, there is no specific instruction, only they offer free installation.
before return, pl post some screen shots of the shipment condition and panel so that it can help us in rejecting the pack at the time of delivery.
The shipment condition was perfect. No sign of any damage whatsoever.

hi Did you received ur replacement....how is the new TV working. let me know......
I did receive a replacement and the new TV is better than my expectation. No compromise for less cost as far as I can see. I'll definitely recommend it.

As I understand everything is free for first year. Visit charges are applicable from second year onwards. You can call videocon customer care to confirm.

Dear Friends,

I was considering Videocon VKC50FH as 5 year warranty is being offered as of now. I was quoted a price of 48000 for this. Request you to share your views on the TV, the warranty (from effectiveness perspective) and the price.

Also, It's available online and at almost 7000 cheaper. Does Videocon honor extended warranty for online purchases. Any practical experience with Videocon will be helpful.

Thanks.
Don't believe this kind of warranties, mostly one year or two year warranty card provides any manufacturer company. five year warranty is fake statement.

Don't believe this kind of warranties, mostly one year or two year warranty card provides any manufacturer company. five year warranty is fake statement.

cool...so how is the PQ, sound etc ...any pros and cons from your end on ur micromax LED 50 "
Basic TV, no frills like MHL, ARC or anything. Could not play video files from my 2 TB external hard drive but plays most formats from thumb drive. Picture quality is good. Dishtv HD set-top box provides 1080i output even for SD channels so do not think the TV is doing any upscaling. All in all a good product at a great price. Not sure about longevity but I guess at 30K I get a new TV after 3 years anyways. So far very happy with the purchase.

All,

does anyone bought this LED Videocon VKC50FH... I am thinking of buying one...since videocon is giving 5 years warranty...its costing aroung 44K in Flipkart.
let me know how this TV is if someone has got one.

Hi All...

I bought this 50"inch LED tv from videocon. The model number is VKX50FH16FA. Just wanted to know what would be the right picture settings for this TV or any suggestions on the settings would be appreciated.
The current setting is what the Demo guy has set.
In terms of features :
Full HD
4 X HDMI V 1.4
2 USB 2.0 MPEG
Mhl (Mobile High Definition Link)
ARC (Audio Return Channel)

It does have the Default modes for picture setting ViVid/Hi-Bright/Cinema/Sports/User

Cost of the Tv = 44K with 3 year warranty. I have also taken an extended 2 years warranty with it.

The PQ looks amazing with my chromecast also the SD channel are OK to watch.
No issue with the sound. No need to connect any additional speakers.

Birendra

Last edited:
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back