Viera th-p42gt20d

rajanvinod

Ok, I am stuck in this classic dilemma of going in for a TV set... Shall I buy LCD or LED or Plasma... Shall I buy 2D or 3D... Shall I go for 42 or 46.... And finally, shall I buy LG or Samsung or Sony or Panasonic...

Based on lot of research, I have finally narrowed down to the following 2 choices - Sony BRAVIA 3D LED 40HX800 or Panasonic 3D VIERA TH-P42GT20D... While Sony is available for 99,000 (latest e-zone price based on republic day offer), I think Panasonic is around 60000 range.

Can the learned members of this forum please advise on the benefits of Plasma and LED... And also which TV set I should be buying.

Regards,
Vinod

Ok, I am stuck in this classic dilemma of going in for a TV set... Shall I buy LCD or LED or Plasma... Shall I buy 2D or 3D... Shall I go for 42 or 46.... And finally, shall I buy LG or Samsung or Sony or Panasonic...

Based on lot of research, I have finally narrowed down to the following 2 choices - Sony BRAVIA 3D LED 40HX800 or Panasonic 3D VIERA TH-P42GT20D... While Sony is available for 99,000 (latest e-zone price based on republic day offer), I think Panasonic is around 60000 range.

Can the learned members of this forum please advise on the benefits of Plasma and LED... And also which TV set I should be buying.

Regards,
Vinod

Are you sure panny is 60k range ?

Sorry guys, my bad. Panny p42v20d is available for 60k range. I am zeroed in on that & may purchase it by this weekend.

congrats on your purchase. There is a deal going on for samsung 50" plasma. It is one great slim TV, close to LED form factor, hanging on my bedroom wall.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back