Viera th-p42gt20d

rajanvinod

Ok, I am stuck in this classic dilemma of going in for a TV set... Shall I buy LCD or LED or Plasma... Shall I buy 2D or 3D... Shall I go for 42 or 46.... And finally, shall I buy LG or Samsung or Sony or Panasonic...

Based on lot of research, I have finally narrowed down to the following 2 choices - Sony BRAVIA 3D LED 40HX800 or Panasonic 3D VIERA TH-P42GT20D... While Sony is available for 99,000 (latest e-zone price based on republic day offer), I think Panasonic is around 60000 range.

Can the learned members of this forum please advise on the benefits of Plasma and LED... And also which TV set I should be buying.

Regards,
Vinod

Ok, I am stuck in this classic dilemma of going in for a TV set... Shall I buy LCD or LED or Plasma... Shall I buy 2D or 3D... Shall I go for 42 or 46.... And finally, shall I buy LG or Samsung or Sony or Panasonic...

Based on lot of research, I have finally narrowed down to the following 2 choices - Sony BRAVIA 3D LED 40HX800 or Panasonic 3D VIERA TH-P42GT20D... While Sony is available for 99,000 (latest e-zone price based on republic day offer), I think Panasonic is around 60000 range.

Can the learned members of this forum please advise on the benefits of Plasma and LED... And also which TV set I should be buying.

Regards,
Vinod

Are you sure panny is 60k range ?

Sorry guys, my bad. Panny p42v20d is available for 60k range. I am zeroed in on that & may purchase it by this weekend.

congrats on your purchase. There is a deal going on for samsung 50" plasma. It is one great slim TV, close to LED form factor, hanging on my bedroom wall.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back