Vinay's DVD/Blueray/CD Rack For Free

Venkatesh, Previous one is a bid in which the amount goes to HFV ( but some members were against it)

This Bid I am asking is the winning amount will be donated to a Charity ( I dont think any one will be against it)

Regards

Not someone, i am against it, you can quote directly:p:p Just to make an point i never opposed going to HFV it should go in a straight manner without "bidding" which is not allowed here. Nobody should go into hall of shame by breaking the rules, i want everybody to be in fame, that is my intention. If anything wrong in my intention let everybody abuse me.

Now Vinay has not mentioned "donation" it is free, so :yahoo: enjoy participating in it.:D

Venkatesh, Previous one is a bid in which the amount goes to HFV ( but some members were against it)

This Bid I am asking is the winning amount will be donated to a Charity ( I dont think any one will be against it)

Regards

:lol: so you mean our members are against donating to HFV (pun intended).

I guess, members were against the "bidding" only and the way to generate contribution through this type of "bidding" and not against donating to HFV. At least I was against the bidding in and of itself.

I was also part of it, in fact I was the first one to initiate the donation way back in 2009.

So, if I were right in the previous para, then this is not allowed as well!:)

Bug,

It is true that there will be a good buzz of which will be more towards the awareness to consider in giving something for free when opportunity permits us. In this process it will be a sensation too as who will win, the more member's participate, the better.

V

Undoubtedly, a very good gesture! I suppose there is already AV giveaway thread.

Maybe the OP wants to have some fun and create some sensation and buzz here!

though I am not eligible, just my thoughts!:)

Soundofmusic,

If the winner will like to donate some amount for charity then it will be up to him.

It is a good idea about the bid to donate, but it will not work out for reasons we all know and moreover i have already committed that the offer is for free.

V

I am interested Vinay. But how about a Bid for donating the amount to charity??

Regards

Santy,

I hope you and Hemant will participate in this offer because i know you'll have interest in the rack.

It is needless to say that i will be more then happy if many others participate.

V

For eligibility, let us look at the run rate rather then total runs scored!:D

Edit: oh its 200 posts I thought it is 2000

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk

Sri,

In case of a lottery ticket many of them participate and be in a Q knowing very well that there are great chances that they could be a looser but still participation happens in larger numbers because if the win happens to whoever, reward is too good.

To sum it up, our fellow members should consider for participation in my offer because it is good.

Thanks.

V

Hah, first i thought Vinay is asking you to put something similar like him and then understand he invites you to stand in Q for his rack, surprised no takers for this:D or nobody want to be an looser in the end...

Bugme,

I have explained you earlier too that it is not the matter of only publicity, it is also the matter of more awareness etc. If someone does not want the public to know of their donor and related activity then it is their respective choice, but i for sure will like people to know if i am donating or giving away something for free and i see nothing wrong about it, especially when so far in these many years at this forum no one has given such a lucrative rack for free or be it a item of such rich type, the cost of the rack is nothing less then Rs.15,000/-.

Further there are many donor member's at this forum, and i think most of the donor's have it on their handle. In this case too i certainly do not think it is for publicity, it is just that we are proud to be donors and we want our fellow members to know this so that they can also consider to be donors.

Thanks.

V

But this could have been good if giving away happens here for the first time. This happens quite a bit in forum. I am sure it is not happening for the first time and many members give away stuff that they no longer use to others without publicity, off the forum.

It looks as if this was to create buzz about an individual and nothing more. Also it implies that you want to prove others wrong who intruded your previous thread.

Just my thoughts mate!

Last edited:
Idea of lottery sounds like fun Vinay. I would like to participate.

Please share more info on how the lottery will decide the winner :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Venkatcr,

It is surely worth the hulla bulla keeping in mind that no one has made such a generous offer on this forum. Moreover it is well known on this forum that this is the third time i am making similar/related type of offer. I am doing nothing new, it is just that i am following the earlier way of giving away my 3rd thing.

About handing over the rack just like this only to Spiro. Thanks but no thanks for the idea. Please consider to help me with more better idea as you have helped me earlier too.

V

Why all this hulla bulla? Just hand it over to Spiro. He has the max number of posts and has been there for quite some time now.
Cheers

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back