Vinay's DVD/Blueray/CD Rack For Free

I need a favor from you guys based on my post # 87.

The member's who have participated so far in this thread, please say one name to whom should the rack go to, once you'll come forward with suggesting the name then other member's will also follow in giving the name of a member of their choice.

V

I need a favor from you guys based on my post # 87.

The member's who have participated so far in this thread, please say one name to whom should the rack go to, once you'll come forward with suggesting the name then other member's will also follow in giving the name of a member of their choice.

V

I strongly feel Blasto deserves it for his efforts to contribute and educate members. Sajjad and Sachin too truly deserves (not sure if they are interested n in race).

I propose soundofmusic as he has expressed his interest in this thread and the earlier bid thread in a sporty and +ve manner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

krishpiscean,

Thank you so much for giving the start.

So here comes the first vote in favor of Blasto.

Please others also do chip in and let us try to close this offer as soon as possible.

V

I strongly feel Blasto deserves it for his efforts to contribute and educate members. Sajjad and Sachin too truly deserves (not sure if they are interested n in race).

Santhosh,

Thank you for your vote.

So here comes a vote in favor of Soundofmusic.

Please others also do chip in.

V

I propose soundofmusic as he has expressed his interest in this thread and the earlier bid thread in a sporty and +ve manner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I propose my friend Santhosh , who has offered some amount to charity or HFV:cool:

hello srini - even my friends Blasto/Sajjad/Sachin will offer some amount to charity or HFV if they get this 15k stand :D:D

Wondering how do we zero on a person, it's damn difficult than selecting HiFi gear. I feel it will be bad to ignore some worhty person and handover to another equally eligible member.

Vinay - I respect ur choice and contribution but i strongly feel things might turn ugly here and members might also feel demotivated and people will get judemental to make their friends win it. My request is to handover to some random person by lottery.

Just my two paisa.

hello srini - even my friends Blasto/Sajjad/Sachin will offer some amount to charity or HFV if they get this 15k stand :D:D

Wondering how do we zero on a person, it's damn difficult than selecting HiFi gear. I feel it will be bad to ignore some worhty person and handover to another equally eligible member.

Vinay - I respect ur choice and contribution but i strongly feel things might turn ugly here and members might also feel demotivated and people will get judemental to make their friends win it. My request is to handover to some random person by lottery.

Just my two paisa.

Your two paisa does'nt matter here. This thread is started by Vinay and he will decide all the things on his own, we are just an tool for his game and he will have fun here:p:p:p Please join us in enjoying the fun:cool: Do you want me to propose your name too, i can?

As bidding is banned in HFV, lottery is also banned in some states:eek:hyeah:

I think a poll should be a good way, better than random lottery.
I would like to recommend Blasto, as he has brought several good deals to the forum.

Krishpiscean,

About the voting i will go on lines which i have committed but if there is any other idea be it a random lottery etc then please do share the details on this thread and if the idea is accepted by most of the fellow members then i shall toe the line accordingly.

Thanks for your point of view.

V

Krishpiscean,

About the voting i will go on lines which i have committed but if there is any other idea be it a random lottery etc then please do share the details on this thread and if the idea is accepted by most of the fellow members then i shall toe the line accordingly.

Thanks for your point of view.

V

Vinay, take in right spirit,,, Numerous ideas have been given by myself/venkatcr/ many others, still you need ideas:D So many ideas has been given but you are going on your way, then why you are asking further... Keep going:lol:

I think you are upset about the response from the members for the rack... Nobody want to be an looser in an race.. You keep your collar high on giving the rack in-between Soundofmusic & Santhosh.. :cool:

this is a wonderful rack! First day I was not able to see the pics. I would like to change my recommendation and recommend myself :) LoL. No, I am still firm on Blasto.

Anm,

I had searched too many stores for a good rack and finally i was able to get this one but was reluctant to buy as it was very expensive but i still went for it.

It is a classy rack and looks much better then the picture, rarely one can find such a rack in Indian stores.

I have used the rack for not more then 3 years and the finish is still very good , i can easily say it is 9/10. There are divider's too so that you can store alphabetically.

V

Last edited:
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back