Vinyl I am listening to...

The old one is also no great shakes.:)

Good to know that I am not missing anything. It is a pity that such good music is not finding a good match in the way it is recorded on vinyl. Let us make good with whatever is available.

c3e7c7e49b135a7b820846f0478d639f.jpg

17e25ba77a34a2b97c215af1e36bdf14.jpg

a0d1bb0def5f14110a86af0d03600616.jpg

76abace4874f274bc08785e6cc3c872b.jpg

beb8e672489e08f284bcfb8f252b8bdb.jpg

Got some long awaited RD numbers in last few days and today is turn to spin them one by one..!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotan Project - Absolute soul stirrer !

Tango / Electronica / Jazz / Regge and all other music mixed to churn out beautiful music !

image.jpg

After a long time, sat down with some vinyl.

On my 301 via NAD 3020

One of the best sellers ever and the world's greatest selling live albums (the highest selling album in the world by 1978). Have the original A&M records American release double album.

PETER-FRAMPTON-FRAMPTON-COMES-ALIVE-am-76.jpg

Stones & forever in blue jeans are my favorite of Neil Diamond

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I like these both songs, entirely different performance by Kishore Da.

Beginning of "Tum Badi Khoobsoorat Ho" is just outstanding. :)
Kishore's style "Khoobsurat Ho" and the music of the beginning is close to (Kasme Vaade Nibhayenge Hum) and RDB used same signature like "Doston Ko Salaam, Rocky Mera Naam" which was released in same year 1981 (Rocky).

"Moti Ho To" is another best from Kishore Da, perfectly written by Nida Fazli, who has given us many good songs
> Kabhi Palkon Pe Aansoo (Harjaee / Kishore)
> Tere Liye Palkon Ki (Harjaee / Lata)
> Tu Is Tarah Se Meri (Aap To Aise Na They / 3 versions)
Some more in Ahista Ahista, Is Raat Ki Subah Nahin, Sarfarosh, Sur, Razia Sultan etc. and lot of Ghazals.

Daulat.

Tum Badi Khubsoorat Ho is really a peppy number. Moti Ho To Bandh Ke Rakhdu is yet another Kishore Kumar classic.

LP

Daulat_LP_Front by Sourav Das, on Flickr

Daulat_LP_Gatefold by Sourav Das, on Flickr

Daulat_LP_Back by Sourav Das, on Flickr

EP

Daulat EP_Front by Sourav Das, on Flickr

Daulat EP_Back by Sourav Das, on Flickr

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back