Vinyl I am listening to...

I believe there is someone in Kolkota who makes pretty good look covers for LPs and 10 Inchers. I have seen those at someones place and they looked great with a very Vintage feel and thick paper/cardboard type material.
Yes, I agree with your view. When I saw that particular vinyl, I couldn't make out whether it was new or old.But actually the vinyl was 12" used one. So we can guess that someone in Kolkata makes very good vinyl cover.

View attachment 44940Although I was biased to Fleetwood Mac with Peter Green and what is termed as, second coming of the British Blues. But these other albums are very catchy and have some good tunes. Thought I'd make a little collage out of the ones I have in my collection.

Fleetwood Mac with Stevie Nicks has been my go to band for easy listening pop/rock music for a mood boost, have always enjoyed their music and Stevie's husky vocals. The recordings on most of these albums is top notch.

A band that has had a huge stylistic change from Peter Green and Jeremy Spencer's blues band days to this easily likeable pop rock band has given us some great hits over the years.

Will try to dig out my Fleetwood Collection on Vinyl and post a few pics.

Cheers and enjoy the music.

Dear Friends,

Konjam Thamizh LPs padangalaiyum podungappaa..... ! English LP mattum paarththu paarththu bore adikkuthu!

Love,
Senthilkumar.

Dear Friends,

Please let me know if anybody has Amman Kovil Kizhakkaale with only six songs. If yes what condition, would it be possible to spare it for a reasonable price.

Love,
Senthilkumar.

Fleetwood Mac with Stevie Nicks has been my go to band for easy listening pop/rock music for a mood boost, have always enjoyed their music and Stevie's husky vocals. The recordings on most of these albums is top notch.

A band that has had a huge stylistic change from Peter Green and Jeremy Spencer's blues band days to this easily likeable pop rock band has given us some great hits over the years.

Will try to dig out my Fleetwood Collection on Vinyl and post a few pics.

Cheers and enjoy the music.
Hi Harry
Absolutely agree with you about the mood boost. Great stuff. I guess, I discovered the band much later and have a bit of catching up to do.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back