Vinyl I am listening to...

HKkN vinyl is really a good one. Each and every track is mind blowing. As of now it's price in used market is also surprisingly less than most of the RD BURMAN tracks.

I love the red plinth Project Carbon , unfortunately had no choice since I got an used one :)
Look wise if you wish to improve you can get the acrylic platter and then decorate it with led light on internal rim. Saw couple of YT videos. Looks cool. :)

Look wise if you wish to improve you can get the acrylic platter and then decorate it with led light on internal rim. Saw couple of YT videos. Looks cool. :)

In my thoughts, but probably the last place I would spend on. I have a shortlist for Hindi LPs I am looking to get, fulfilling that would be P1 :)

Played the classic Stones LP and CD back to back. Enjoyed both , with the vinyl reissue having more attack on the bass and finer midrange. Jagger sounds more ferocious and cranky on vinyl which is what he intends to be.
29075694-081E-4D64-A3BA-6B4A3221B010.jpeg

Indian first pressing of one of my fav classic rock albums. Sound is superlative.83C4A7D8-D0BF-4B0D-872A-6BDF7CEA1316.jpeg

Last edited:
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back