Vinyl I am listening to...

I've heard this tune but never knew the artist. Thanks!!!
This tune belongs to my childhood memories. This tune was played during the curtain raising in ‘Poornakala’ cinema hall nearby my childhood home. I used to always reach early as I loved listening to this tune. It used to sound divine in the horn setup.
Even I was searching for this tune for years. I came across it once again few years ago in a music class.

An early 80s release in Stereo. A Pancham da album without any Kishore Kumar song. A bit strange back then. The sand paper sound in Hoga Tumse Pyara Kaun is considered to be another example for Pancham da's innovation. Asha Bhosle's humming in the prelude of Pucho Na Yar Kya Hua is a delight.

Zamane Ko Dikhana Hai LP

Zamane Ko Dikhana Ha LP11 AA.jpg

This English song was not released in LP but only in this SP. Rare and expensive now

Zamane Ko Dikhana Hai EP_2221 604_Joy for Living_Inlay.jpg

Promotional EP made as plastic disc

ZKDH_Promo_SP_Inlay.jpg

Front cover of that EP

ZKDH_Promo_SP_Back.jpg

ZKDH_Promo_SP_Front.jpg

Another EP

Zamane Ko Dikhana Hai EP 03.jpg

An all time classic on the groove. One of the finest music by Pancham da..Mere Jeevan Saathi.

One song - Mere Jeevan Saathi rendered by Pancham da himself was not published in any analogue media (LP/ EP or SPs) probably due to the lyrics. A phrase "He is a sexy playboy" was used in the song.

LP

Mere Jeevan Saathi_Odeon_LP_Front.jpg

EP

Mere Jeevan Saathi_Odeon_EP_Front.jpg

He is a sexy playboy was first released in this Classics Forever audio CD

MJS_CF_ACD_Front.jpg

Back