Vinyl I am listening to...

I can't believe Tidal is releasing recent Bollywood titles (SherShaah) in MQA. Probably they are planning to launch here soon.

Screenshot_20210815-122317_KEF Connect.jpg

20210815-173237.jpg

oh very nice!

The most of the Englebert Humperdinck records released in India had very nice quality. Both the EMI releases (like your's) and the Decca releases had really good quality. As he was very popular in India and Srilanka in those times, his records sold in large numbers.

Hello,
at last finished my latest round of vinyl cleaning. I was lsitening to

Very best of Nat King cole : It has the song monalisa and some other beautiful songs. Actually few months ago I bought this BBC documentery DVD on Michelangelo and Davinci. The Davinci dvd has a chapter on monalisa where this particular song was played. Loved the song didn't know it was Nat singing.Amazing song.

Harry Belafonte Pure gold: amazing reocrd. just loved all the songs. Have to get more from these guys.

Thanks.

My Belafonte favorite...... since 1959 : Belafonte at Carnegie Hall, the complete concert. 2 record stereo set RCA LSO-6006.

Fantastic, great audio too.

Jeff

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back