Vinyl I am listening to...

RIP Bappi Da. Your music runs in our veins.
This song of yours will be remembered for ever......
चलते चलते
मेरे ये गीत याद रखना
कभी अलविदा ना कहना
कभी अलविदा ना कहना

also my fav. the below album....What a recordning....
Superoona.jpg

Last edited:
Today was Procul Harum 'The Best of'. This includes some of their classics like 'Conquistador, ' Homburg', 'Paler shade of White', and others. Recording on some tracks is not so good and at times I feel that the Hammond organ in 'Paler shade.....' appears a bit lean and suddenly truncated.

"A Paler Shade of White'" Gary Booker fades into the sunset. Played his hit album again today as a mark of respect to his eternal hits "Homburg'","A Salty Old Dawg" and many others. May he rest in Peace with his blue eyed Burmese cat, Procul Harum, who we are sure ,will play in his lap again.

Well today it was Elton John 'Greatest Hits'. A nice album with his iconic hits, including 'Dont Let the Sun Go Down on Me',( this was played regularly by Radio Kuwait,19m band SW,in the mid- seventies), 'Crocodile Rock', 'Goodbye Yellow brick Road' and others.

Today heard Hindi Film 'Lahore'. Lataji's iconic "Baharien Phir bhi Ayenge" as also few other classic songs stand out. The 45 rpm LP is 1978 pressing, then a princely ₹26/-. Played through an AT3600L Cartridge. The sound was average, and I did observe a lot of sibilance. Just sharing these observations as some of you may have experienced the same.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back