Vinyl I am listening to...

Probably the best post Beatle solo album of all members -
All Things Must Pass - George Harrison

R-9882471-1488659686-3712.jpeg.jpg

I love the clarity in remastering and pressing of this amazing album. it sounds even better than original and restored some of the damage Phil Spector did to the music in general and this album in specific. Every time i listen to this album I remember when I first heard this music. It still sounds as fresh, new and upbeat. There is not one track that does not deserve its place in the album from My Sweet Lord to Hear Me Lord!

I have to admit that the music from this album changed me in the way I think about things and life itself.

Last edited:
Ahmad Jamal with some nice funk guitars that make me scrunch up my face (in a cool way) but the wife thinks it's a paralytic episode.;)View attachment 30307 Includes a version of black cow originally by steely Dan .

Okay, I heard Jamal's version of Black Cow on YouTube. Very nice rendition! Thanks for sharing.

If you're into Steely Dan do check out Horace Silver's Song For My Father and you'll know where the inspiration for the intro to Steely Dan's Rikki Don't Lose That Number came from.

Okay, I heard Jamal's version of Black Cow on YouTube. Very nice rendition! Thanks for sharing.

If you're into Steely Dan do check out Horace Silver's Song For My Father and you'll know where the inspiration for the intro to Steely Dan's Rikki Don't Lose That Number came from.
Thanks Josh
I actually am familiar with both songs but somehow never made the connection. You are right and it's hard to miss it. Another fun factThanks

Listening to Illayaraja sirs - Punnagai Mannan

1) Singalathu Chinna Kuiyil
2) Mamavukku Kudumaa
3) Kavithai Kelungal

And my all time favorite's
1) One two by Francis Lazarus
2) Love Theme on Computer

His music composition was way ahead of his time. If you look at the image 3, there is a group of songs that was composed with Computer Music :)

Attachments

• IMG_9157.jpeg
    IMG_9157.jpeg
    365.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9158.jpeg
    IMG_9158.jpeg
    521 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_9159.jpeg
    IMG_9159.jpeg
    516.3 KB · Views: 15
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back