Vinyl I am listening to...

I have couple of vinyl at home that are owned by my grandpa. However, we have no players so I didn't bother to listen. I think they are albums of John Lennon and Sinatra. I hope I can play them soon.

Hi Everybody,

I just got the Vinyl Record - Colonial Cousins Unplugged and please find my comments on the record

The vinyl was created from the original master tape from Sony ( it is not a release of sony, but a collaboration from sony and 2 awesome gentlemens - please ping me if you need their contacts)

The sounds are just awesome - the warmth-ness of Hariharan's voice, the pitch of Lesle's are beautifully captured in this record. I am not a great fan of Mastering , but - in this case mastering has been done so good, i couldn't find flaws. ( Note - i am not a fan of bright sounds, i just love the Mids and Vocals, so my taste dovetails very well )

The gents who did this record has done a fantabulous job in creating the album art - and the Vinyl is in Purple Color.

Overall, a great album if you like Colonial Cousins and in to Analog Audio !

Cheers
K

P.S - Sony does not market this Vinyl, and i got it from the gentleman who created this vinyl. If you want to get your copy, please message me, i can help you in getting in touch with the creators of this Gem !

Attachments

• Leslie2.jpeg
    Leslie2.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Leslie1.jpeg
    Leslie1.jpeg
    86.5 KB · Views: 40
Hi JLS - oh, ok.
I think they may have some records for sale.

What are the other records did they press, if you don't mind, can you please publish the list ?

Many Thanks
Karthik.

Hi Karthik,
I recall the two gentlemen who released this record announce that they've sold out.

Quote:
HAPPY TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL THAT WE HAVE SOLD OUT THE COLONIAL COUSINS UNPLUGGED WITHIN ONE WEEK OF ITS LAUNCH... thank you all for your support
Unquote

This was on 13 May 2019.

Other records: I wouldn't have a clue.

We just got this message

WE ARE READDYY...Happy to announce that we shall be shipping ahead of schedule, the Colonial Cousins Unplugged Vinyls. ........

Just ordered 2nos

Last edited:
Hi Karthik,
I recall the two gentlemen who released this record announce that they've sold out.

Quote:
HAPPY TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL THAT WE HAVE SOLD OUT THE COLONIAL COUSINS UNPLUGGED WITHIN ONE WEEK OF ITS LAUNCH... thank you all for your support
Unquote

This was on 13 May 2019.

Thanks Jls

Hi Karthik,

Quote:
Unquote

This was on 13 May 2019.

I Got these Vinyl ordered two weeks before and already started enjoying them.

Side B has great tracks of my liking and Hariharan voice is something to invest for....

Thanks a lot for team who released this. We should all support them to do more..... I'm waiting for their next release.

Pink Floyd - Animals

Reissued and Remastered in 2016 on 180Gm Vinyl

R-9431705-1480459705-9506.jpeg.jpg

Listening to
ENNIO MORRICONE - Morricone Jubilee
Milan records
Track Listings
Disc: 1
1. Once Upon a Time in the West / Il Etait Une Fois Dans L'ouest - Theme
2. The Mission / Mission - Gabriel's Theme
3. Once Upon a Time in America / Il Etait Une Fois en Amerique - Deborah's Theme
4. L'eredita Ferramonti / L'heritage - Theme
5. Metti, Una Sera a Cena (Disons, Un Soir a Diner) - 2Eme Theme
6. Il Maestro E Margherita / Le Maitre Et Marguerite - Theme
7. Il Prato / Le Pre - Theme

Disc: 2
1. Lolita - Theme
2. Rampage / Le Sang Du Chatiment - Theme
3. Novecento (1900) - Romanza
4. Mose / Moise - Theme
5. Per Le Antiche Scale / Vertiges - Theme
6. Cinema Paradiso - Theme
enniomoricone jublie.jpg

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back