Vinyl I am listening to...

Listening to
ENNIO MORRICONE - Morricone Jubilee
Milan records
Track Listings
Disc: 1
1. Once Upon a Time in the West / Il Etait Une Fois Dans L'ouest - Theme
2. The Mission / Mission - Gabriel's Theme
3. Once Upon a Time in America / Il Etait Une Fois en Amerique - Deborah's Theme
4. L'eredita Ferramonti / L'heritage - Theme
5. Metti, Una Sera a Cena (Disons, Un Soir a Diner) - 2Eme Theme
6. Il Maestro E Margherita / Le Maitre Et Marguerite - Theme
7. Il Prato / Le Pre - Theme

Disc: 2
1. Lolita - Theme
2. Rampage / Le Sang Du Chatiment - Theme
3. Novecento (1900) - Romanza
4. Mose / Moise - Theme
5. Per Le Antiche Scale / Vertiges - Theme
6. Cinema Paradiso - Theme
View attachment 37746
How are you Mr.Anil? we will meet up some time.

As far as I know, there are no background music on LPs by Ilaiyaraja Sir. But Long back Chasing Music in a Film called Johny was included in the Johny/Priya LP. Similarly, there was a piece of theme music on EP for a film called Kazhugu.

Took out my tucked away Philips 633 player after a long time. Spinning lots of old 45s taking advantage of weekend night- no rigs, no big amps and speakers- just the basics done right. Must say its quite a musical player, especially for old hindi records. These ceramic carts play the old records very musically; more than the MM or MC carts if I dare to say. This is playing Madhumati- Aajare pardesi. 0C035983-465D-4B61-BC5F-EEC8245738C7.jpeg

Hi Everybody,

I just got the Vinyl Record - Colonial Cousins Unplugged and please find my comments on the record

The vinyl was created from the original master tape from Sony ( it is not a release of sony, but a collaboration from sony and 2 awesome gentlemens - please ping me if you need their contacts)

The sounds are just awesome - the warmth-ness of Hariharan's voice, the pitch of Lesle's are beautifully captured in this record. I am not a great fan of Mastering , but - in this case mastering has been done so good, i couldn't find flaws. ( Note - i am not a fan of bright sounds, i just love the Mids and Vocals, so my taste dovetails very well )

The gents who did this record has done a fantabulous job in creating the album art - and the Vinyl is in Purple Color.

Overall, a great album if you like Colonial Cousins and in to Analog Audio !

Cheers
K

P.S - Sony does not market this Vinyl, and i got it from the gentleman who created this vinyl. If you want to get your copy, please message me, i can help you in getting in touch with the creators of this Gem !
Yes I want to get a copy

Sweet warm honey for your ears...

Pink Floyd - The Wall

R-8957729-1477237326-8787.jpeg.jpg

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back