Vinyl I am listening to...

havent bought too many new records until recently - received my legacy box set of country star - Garth Brooks
yet to play them but they are just lovely to look at - 7 180g LPs, 4 full albums and a 3 LP live set
The full albums are: No Fences, The Chase, In Pieces, Fresh Horses
The irony is the box also contains 7 CDs of the same material, but remastered
Garth Brooks-1.jpgGarth Brooks-2.jpg

havent bought too many new records until recently - received my legacy box set of country star - Garth Brooks
yet to play them but they are just lovely to look at - 7 180g LPs, 4 full albums and a 3 LP live set
View attachment 64508View attachment 64509
Listened to all 4 albums through the evening, into the night. What a superb pressing. Seems like a lot of work has gone into this set. A collector's item especially if one is into country music.

View attachment 64508View attachment 64509

This boxset is now available on Sale at Amazon.com for just USD 12.50, if anyone is interested.

This boxset is now available on Sale at Amazon.com for just USD 12.50, if anyone is interested.

Yes, this is exactly the one which I purchased, shipped to a colleague in the US who brought it down. At the time when I checked, landing cost in India was about $50 and then there's that dreaded customs scare :)
Caution for those interested in buying this album - there are 3 separate versions of this box set, that are available, same content but different mastering. Ensure you research properly and buy exactly the box set which you are looking for.

Another new one, Chicago's Greatest Hits 1982-1989. This is the new release of the original mastering which was originally released in 1989. All the tracks are from the 80s - lots of the signature Chicago horn section and keyboards with Peter Cetera's vocals (on the hits from albums upto Chicago 17), great sounding LP. Brought back a lot of memories of my high-school days. A must have for anyone who listened and enjoyed western pop-rock music during the 1980s.
c1.jpgc2.jpg

Yes, this is exactly the one which I purchased, shipped to a colleague in the US who brought it down. At the time when I checked, landing cost in India was about $50 and then there's that dreaded customs scare :)
Caution for those interested in buying this album - there are 3 separate versions of this box set, that are available, same content but different mastering. Ensure you research properly and buy exactly the box set which you are looking for.
You got the best version of the lot. I got all 3 boxsets for 20 bucks in an earlier sale. Was an absolute no brainer. :)

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back