• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Vinyl(records) sound is divine sound

QUAD

bobbyboko

This is a wonderful place and this is my first post here. m also a records n movies collector.ve a small collection of round bout 10000 records n over 5000 old n rare hindi movies on vds,dvds and vhs....ll share some rare stuff from my collection in future....and this is my heaven on earth my music room.

SPONSORED ADS

Attachments

SPONSORED ADS

reubensm

This is a wonderful place and this is my first post here. m also a records n movies collector.ve a small collection of round bout 10000 records n over 5000 old n rare hindi movies on vds,dvds and vhs....ll share some rare stuff from my collection in future....and this is my heaven on earth my music room.
Congrats and welcome to the forum. That's a lot of records!! Hope you've had a chance to listen to them, atleast once.

Vinay2013

Welcome to the forum. Looks like a cool place. People will look forward to a few more pics of your collection :) .

Sumanta

Welcome to the forum.
Your den and collection alone is worth shifting myself to Noida!

I am waiting for more photos of your setup, rare collections.

koushik

Congrats! That's quite a cozy place to be. Heaven indeed.

10,000 records! Have you listen to all of them atleast once? It would take more than 65 years straight to listen to all of them without taking break if I consider each LP plays 60 mins. How old are you? :)

bobbyboko

That's a massive collection there! What's your TT collection like?
I ve one Audio technika lp 120, one technics sl 1600 and few more Direct drive like pioneer, Hitachi etc. I m more into records And movies.

SPONSORED ADS

bobbyboko

Congrats! That's quite a cozy place to be. Heaven indeed.

10,000 records! Have you listen to all of them atleast once? It would take more than 65 years straight to listen to all of them without taking break if I consider each LP plays 60 mins. How old are you? :)
I m 41, for many records i ve multiple copies.

venkatcr

Bobby, please do not use SMS language. Write full English sentences.

Cheers

Hiten

It would take more than 65 years straight to listen to all of them without taking break if I consider each LP plays 60 mins. How old are you? :)
With each record playing, he travels back in time and gets younger. :)
Regards.

Reactions: ngd

Tanoj

Welcome Bobby ...

With each record playing, he travels back in time and gets younger.
@me : With each record playing, i curse that i was born late, i wish i was born in 60's to have enjoyed the 70's - 80's Era of Analog music

Regards

Tanoj

SPONSORED ADS