Vinyl(records) sound is divine sound

bobbyboko

This is a wonderful place and this is my first post here. m also a records n movies collector.ve a small collection of round bout 10000 records n over 5000 old n rare hindi movies on vds,dvds and vhs....ll share some rare stuff from my collection in future....and this is my heaven on earth my music room.

Attachments

• my records roomm.jpg
    my records roomm.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 169
This is a wonderful place and this is my first post here. m also a records n movies collector.ve a small collection of round bout 10000 records n over 5000 old n rare hindi movies on vds,dvds and vhs....ll share some rare stuff from my collection in future....and this is my heaven on earth my music room.

Congrats and welcome to the forum. That's a lot of records!! Hope you've had a chance to listen to them, atleast once.

Welcome to the forum.
Your den and collection alone is worth shifting myself to Noida!

I am waiting for more photos of your setup, rare collections.

Congrats! That's quite a cozy place to be. Heaven indeed.

10,000 records! Have you listen to all of them atleast once? It would take more than 65 years straight to listen to all of them without taking break if I consider each LP plays 60 mins. How old are you? :)

Congrats! That's quite a cozy place to be. Heaven indeed.

10,000 records! Have you listen to all of them atleast once? It would take more than 65 years straight to listen to all of them without taking break if I consider each LP plays 60 mins. How old are you? :)
I m 41, for many records i ve multiple copies.

Bobby, please do not use SMS language. Write full English sentences.

Cheers

It would take more than 65 years straight to listen to all of them without taking break if I consider each LP plays 60 mins. How old are you? :)
With each record playing, he travels back in time and gets younger. :)
Regards.

Welcome Bobby ...

With each record playing, he travels back in time and gets younger.

@me : With each record playing, i curse that i was born late, i wish i was born in 60's to have enjoyed the 70's - 80's Era of Analog music

Regards

Tanoj

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back