Violet HT - DEMO in Chennai on 18th Dec

madbullram

Hi Chennai HFVians,
The violet team is coming to my house on Saturday 18th to give a DEMO at 2 PM. I will communicate the timing soon. As its in my house, I can entertain limited number of people for the demo.

This will give us a good opportunity to review the system

If you are interested, pls send me a PM.

Members confirmed:
Ram
Venkat CR
Sushanth
Captain Rajesh
Srinisundar
Rajiv
Sound Advice

Thanks guys, I think we have a good crowd. If more are interested, my suggestion would be can anyone else also volunteer and I can ask them to do an audition in the evening at another members home

Last edited:
Hi Ram,

I would be interested in this Demo. I am looking out for a Home theatre setup so would be interested to know how this fares.

Count me in.

Regards
Sushanth

Super, was trying to reach both of you.

Was also trying to reach venkateshsmart, can one of you call him and check?

Thanks Ram,,, Venkatesh is attending 6SIG training class and also down with viral fever and hopefully he may join at last moment:)

Hi Ram,

Count me .
if it is on sat i cant come ,i got my exams.............
have a nice demo.........

Did you manage to do a technical review too? I am curious to know how these speakers manage a good audio experience irrespective of placement.

Yes we did and we found placement makes a big and noticeable difference and we passed the fbk and also they experiences what we said. Will post in detail in the review.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back