Voltage Stabilizer for Marantz SR6012

mreddyj

If i am not mistaken....this would be ideal for TV and set top box.......

The SR series consumers 650 watts and their circuitry is very sensitive......hence it is recommended use a stabilizer which can work for a one ton ac.....

You can check with the others who use one actively....

Team i saw couple of threads where variation in voltages have caused problems to Marantz recievers. So i have bought a V-guard digi 200 voltage stablizer. however i see it has 16Amps pin. Can i just use the converter switch that i can put in the non-AEH socket and connect the 16Amp pin ?

Here is the product link
https://www.amazon.in/V-Guard-Digi-...scsubtag=69470013-15a6-4e59-a29d-1713967e5841

Thanks

I am usin Digi 200 since past 4 years with no issues, I have plugged in a 65" VU tv, Nvidia Shield, a Set top box, Marantz SR 7012 (earlier it was yht 299) never had any issues so far. I use a 16 AMP converter switch which is rather cheap arnd Rs 50 I think. https://www.amazon.in/Conversion-MX1359-Converts-Shutter-Indicator/dp/B00JGSQ8DU/r

Team i saw couple of threads where variation in voltages have caused problems to Marantz recievers. So i have bought a V-guard digi 200 voltage stablizer. however i see it has 16Amps pin. Can i just use the converter switch that i can put in the non-AEH socket and connect the 16Amp pin ?

Here is the product link
https://www.amazon.in/V-Guard-Digi-...scsubtag=69470013-15a6-4e59-a29d-1713967e5841

Thanks
Hey i am also using the same setup with a converter in non aeh switch for me everything works perfect from last 6 months..

The SR series consumers 650 watts and their circuitry is very sensitive......hence it is recommended use a stabilizer which can work for a one ton ac.....

Actually sir, it is also meant for home theatre system and it rated for 6amps that is about 1.2KVA so it is more than enough required for the AVR.

Actually sir, it is also meant for home theatre system and it rated for 6amps that is about 1.2KVA so it is more than enough required for the AVR.

Well...if it works well then good....hence i mentioned to check with the others who use the same model actively (there are some threads i recall reading in the past) and some of them have reverted back to the OP.

Well...if it works well then good....hence i mentioned to check with the others who use the same model actively (there are some threads i recall reading in the past) and some of them have reverted back to the OP.
Oh. I guess that in that case op could use apc ups as it also has voltage regulation function plus it will provide backup in case of outage.

I'm using a servo stabilizer with marantz sr 6012.i have a doubt.many people will say that it's working fine till now.i just wanted to ask how many times did it face power fluctuations and stood strong.unless and until it gets hit by power fluctuations it will work without any issues.should we count on that?just curious.please pour down your opinions.thank you.

Thanks everyone for jumping and helping me clear out my doubts. I am more confident with my purchase. Love the community !!

I'm using a servo stabilizer with marantz sr 6012.i have a doubt.many people will say that it's working fine till now.i just wanted to ask how many times did it face power fluctuations and stood strong.unless and until it gets hit by power fluctuations it will work without any issues.should we count on that?just curious.please pour down your opinions.thank you.
I live in a non metro Haryana city so you can guess how clean is the supply, there have been very bad fluctuations but it stood its ground and 4 years in no short time.

I live in a non metro Haryana city so you can guess how clean is the supply, there have been very bad fluctuations but it stood its ground and 4 years in no short time.
I have the exact same model, Digi 200 and I have connected a 32 inch Samsung TV, a pre power stereo amp combo, where power amp is rated at 100 watt per channel, a NAD CD player, an Arcam irdac, and occasionally a Google Chromecast audio. It is being used for past 2 months but how do I make sure that the stabilizer is ok to take load of these connected devices. If not then which other stabilizer I should go for. Any input will be really helpful.

I have the exact same model, Digi 200 and I have connected a 32 inch Samsung TV, a pre power stereo amp combo, where power amp is rated at 100 watt per channel, a NAD CD player, an Arcam irdac, and occasionally a Google Chromecast audio. It is being used for past 2 months but how do I make sure that the stabilizer is ok to take load of these connected devices. If not then which other stabilizer I should go for. Any input will be really helpful.

if its not shutting off at intervals than its okay and taking the load fine, If overloaded it will shut off with red lights.

There is no issues such as shutting off at intervals even if I add one more NAD integrated to the stabilizer. I hope it is fine for the future as well.

Hi guys, am happy our forum members come up with their issues. I too need a good advice. In my remote village my voltage drops to 160- 170 in the evenings, and maximum it gives up to 180- 200 the other hours. I power on my Yamaha RX V 661, technics turntable Sl1210 mk ii and lately I could see the turntable strobe light blinking at low voltage. I realise on reading on this forum that stabilizer is the solution. I also play my 55 inch TV, Sony blue ray , which I am afraid even to switch it in.
Guys would you please put in your views as to which stabilizer would suit my needs

Hi, i recently aquired marantz pm7005, i was wondering do i require a digi 200 for its protection and longevity?

I have all my AV equipment plugged into a Vertex servo stabilizer (5 KVA). Needs an investment, but peace of mind given the significant investment you make in AV equipment.

Anyone using a CVT? I read servo stabilizer needs regular maintenance while a CVT is emits a hum, but has more benefits compared to a servo. What are your experiences with these?

Example: CVT on Amazon

MaSh

Right

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back