vu 55 inch or micromax 50?

sumeshkapoor

hey folks. i just sold my lg42 inch lcd afer 6years. now im planning to upgrade to a bigger size. my primary choice is between micromax 50inches 6000fhd model and vu 55k160 gau model.

im personally inclined towards the bigger size vu 55incher.please help me choose btw them. my primary usage will be playing ps4 and watching movies on it

pls give ur much valued reviews on both the models picture quality and there pros and cons. any sort of help will be appriciated. thanks in advance.

hey folks. i just sold my lg42 inch lcd afer 6years. now im planning to upgrade to a bigger size. my primary choice is between micromax 50inches 6000fhd model and vu 55k160 gau model.

im personally inclined towards the bigger size vu 55incher.please help me choose btw them. my primary usage will be playing ps4 and watching movies on it

pls give ur much valued reviews on both the models picture quality and there pros and cons. any sort of help will be appriciated. thanks in advance.

I guess, Flipkart is where you going to place order..

Between the two, my vote is for Micromax.. Vu is 10K expensive than Micromax for 5 inch... VU had Edge Lit where as Micromax is Direct LED... Not much of difference without local dimming feature...

I suggested one of my friend to buy Micromax 50B6000 model during the big billion sale (Oct'15) and got it for 31.5K with 3 yrs warranty (was promotional offer)..

I took a good look of Micromax TV @ my friends place and i felt money well spent...IMHO, the TV is very good...

Even if you choose to buy either of the products, make sure you get extended warranty as you would be covered for 3 yrs...

I guess, Flipkart is where you going to place order..

Between the two, my vote is for Micromax.. Vu is 10K expensive than Micromax for 5 inch... VU had Edge Lit where as Micromax is Direct LED... Not much of difference without local dimming feature...

I suggested one of my friend to buy Micromax 50B6000 model during the big billion sale (Oct'15) and got it for 31.5K with 3 yrs warranty (was promotional offer)..

I took a good look of Micromax TV @ my friends place and i felt money well spent...IMHO, the TV is very good...

Even if you choose to buy either of the products, make sure you get extended warranty as you would be covered for 3 yrs...

thanks fr replying. yes i will be using flipkart. the newer vu model is direct led and is having a 60hz respone time. i have checked micromax 6000fhd at reliance digital its good bt i felt tht thr nt much diff btw 42 and 50 incher in temrs of viewng pleasure. thts y i was inlined towards more bigger option. money spent is nt an issue as long as is within 45k. and it sgonna be a atleast 5-6 yers investment so i was hinking on a biiger option. bt as per u said i will be keeping in mind micromax also.

I am also in same position as you, was looking at both Micromax 50 inch and VU 55 but i am planning for VU as it is the most value for money 55 inch TV and 50 inch does not look that big nowadays. Moreover, VU gives us the option to extend warranty to three years by paying 5k for this model and we can buy this within 90 days which is an excellent option.

I am also in same position as you, was looking at both Micromax 50 inch and VU 55 but i am planning for VU as it is the most value for money 55 inch TV and 50 inch does not look that big nowadays. Moreover, VU gives us the option to extend warranty to three years by paying 5k for this model and we can buy this within 90 days which is an excellent option.

wht will be your primary usage?

thn u shud buy it widout any hesitation. even i wud hav bought it. only 1 thing is making me delay my purchase is the fear of input lag while gaming.

Yup, i have nearly decided to for VU 55 inch, buying next month, so have some time to discuss. The response time given for this model is the best in the VU TV range, rest you can try to demo the TV if you live in any big city with your PS4.

Yup, i have nearly decided to for VU 55 inch, buying next month, so have some time to discuss. The response time given for this model is the best in the VU TV range, rest you can try to demo the TV if you live in any big city with your PS4.

thrs no dealer of vu in my city. wilry o hold fr somtime and thn buy.

Nope, it is a new model which was launched last week, so you have to be the first one to review it, if you are willing to wait then i can give you review after buying in Feb.

that means ur surely buying it. well flipkart is offering rs1000 off and cashback of 1750 on this tv fr republic day sale. u can check it out.

that means ur surely buying it. well flipkart is offering rs1000 off and cashback of 1750 on this tv fr republic day sale. u can check it out.

I am shifting to a different city, so can't buy anything till second week of Feb.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back