VU Masterpiece Glo QLED TVs Discussion Page

doctor

Hello! This forum is for the people who are interested to buy or people who already bought the new 2022 series VU Masterpiece Glo QLED TVs incluing 55, 65, 75 and 85 inches model.

Hello! This forum is for the people who are interested to buy or people who already bought the new 2022 series VU Masterpiece Glo QLED TVs incluing 55, 65, 75 and 85 inches model.
Iam interested in buying # my location Bangalore sir

Well, it's the second most affordable 85" TV around - TCL being the most inexpensive. This one works out to 2.5-2.6 range but is a brighter TV than the TCL P8M.

I am interested in 55 inch for my room but after reading amazon customer reviews I am pretty confused. So whoever seen or bought this range. Help me out!

Thank you for your valuable reply sir & advice, # thank you once again for your advice valuable reply,
You made him wonder why only he started this thread! Some fmers have subtle sarcasm in their replies that cracks me up.

Anyone have any idea on whether its a VA panel? and also how many dimming zones they have for the different sizes? This information will be crucial to decide whether it is worth buying this model

Anyone have any idea on whether its a VA panel? and also how many dimming zones they have for the different sizes? This information will be crucial to decide whether it is worth buying this model
Just today I was seeing randomly in YouTube where a presenter claims 72 dimming zones but majority of the comments were rebutting the claim saying 84. To paraphrase a Shakespearean quote, "a rose smells just as good even if it were to be called something else". So I would suggest large screens will give an immersive experience even if has less jet black picture quality.

It's an IPS panel. Dimming zones are not disclosed. Let's see what others say.

Just today I was seeing randomly in YouTube where a presenter claims 72 dimming zones but majority of the comments were rebutting the claim saying 84. To paraphrase a Shakespearean quote, "a rose smells just as good even if it were to be called something else". So I would suggest large screens will give an immersive experience even if has less jet black picture quality.
Haha fair enough. So the 72/84 dimming zones is for the 85inch?

What are the peak and sustained brightness levels of the TV - If its not going to have jet black PQ it should at least be super bright to work well in large open living rooms with plenty of light

Haha fair enough. So the 72/84 dimming zones is for the 85inch?

What are the peak and sustained brightness levels of the TV - If its not going to have jet black PQ it should at least be super bright to work well in large open living rooms with plenty of light
The peak NIIT claimed is 800 ....so, we can hazard an average of 4/500 .....wish they would have other options to the" Armani gold" frame .

Hello fellas, I am also keen ans looking at the 55 inch model in Pune..
Suggestions for buying locations welcomed..

Chroma is no longer dealing with Vu and TCL or atleast the one in Annanagar, Chennai, claims so.

I think it's online only model. You can purchase it from their website or amazon.
Yes you are right, I tried few local stores like croma, Reliance ..etc No one is having this on display.. How to buy a TV without seeing it at least ones.. Can some one help for Pune location..

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back