Vu Masterpiece Glo 75inch

Is it a good buy? I see Amazon having it for around 118K. It is a FALD, but couldn't find the dimming zones count. And more notably, is Vu reliable. I had a Vu TV before. It gave good reliable service for 4-5 years. For 35K cant ask for more.

I can try for 65 inch, but I have gotten used to watching Football on a 75 inch (Mi QLED 75), so wanted to go for something similar.

Any inputs would he helpful.

Is it a good buy? I see Amazon having it for around 118K. It is a FALD, but couldn't find the dimming zones count. And more notably, is Vu reliable. I had a Vu TV before. It gave good reliable service for 4-5 years. For 35K cant ask for more.

I can try for 65 inch, but I have gotten used to watching Football on a 75 inch (Mi QLED 75), so wanted to go for something similar.

What happened to MI QLED 75 Inch TV?

Go for another MI TV then.
I thought about it. But then thought I already have one. So might as well get a different one. I am looking for a FALD. I looked at TCL 835. I can compromise on the size. 65 inch, which at least gives me more options than 75. Just looking around. Like the the OnePlus Q2 Pro, Hisense etc. But you know... A lot of stuff online are mostly out of stock most of the time.

I thought about it. But then thought I already have one. So might as well get a different one. I am looking for a FALD. I looked at TCL 835. I can compromise on the size. 65 inch, which at least gives me more options than 75. Just looking around. Like the the OnePlus Q2 Pro, Hisense etc. But you know... A lot of stuff online are mostly out of stock most of the time.
One plus Q2 pro seems to be interesting. Haven't seen any reviews though.

You could check out 65 Sony X90K. I recently bought it for around 1.2L from a retailer. Honestly quite impressed with Picture Quality and Color Accuracy. It's quite immersive since I have put it on my bedroom.

Online prices are high but you can get a better deal offline.

I am using a VU 55" UHD since 2015 and no issues till date. So it's 8 years now. Your 4-5 years seem underrated.

The Sony is on my wish list, Amazon has it for 1.42L though. And the OnePlus Q2 Pro too. The Hisense U7H is something I was looking at 70K... FALD, FreeSync, 120Hz, is pretty awesome, but the VIDAA OS is a total let off. No idea why they try to push that!

I suggest one should go for trusted brand rather than VFM ones. Bought Mi Q1 75 in 2021, it is refusing to start now.
Xiaomi has denied to repair it.

I suggest one should go for trusted brand rather than VFM ones. Bought Mi Q1 75 in 2021, it is refusing to start now.
Xiaomi has denied to repair it.
If it’s in warranty register a complain on consumer grievances portal by government. They’ll get the company refund your money

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back