Want to Buy a HT (Cost Range: 20K - 25K)

Abraham K

Hi All,

I am planning to buy an HT within a price range of 20K-25K. Seriously speaking i am googling since 6 months to choose a best product.

Initially i want to purchase SONY product (SONY BDV-E880).
Still i am finding that product is fine for me.

Also i had a look on a an LG product, its LG-HB806TM, which fits in my budget perfectly.
I am already having an LCD 32" TV. I dont have exact room dimensions to put it here.
If i choose LG-HT system i can easily sink up with my TV.

But, every time i look in the internet, there are a huge varieties of HT systems which are confusing to select one among them.
My main moto is to select a HT system with which i should not feel in future that i have made a mistake in choosing that.

So, tech guys who are there please suggest me a nice one so that i can celebrate Christmas with a blasting sound :).

Thanks
Abraham K.

Hi All,

I am planning to buy an HT within a price range of 20K-25K. Seriously speaking i am googling since 6 months to choose a best product.

Initially i want to purchase SONY product (SONY BDV-E880).
Still i am finding that product is fine for me.

Also i had a look on a an LG product, its LG-HB806TM, which fits in my budget perfectly.
I am already having an LCD 32" TV. I dont have exact room dimensions to put it here.
If i choose LG-HT system i can easily sink up with my TV.

But, every time i look in the internet, there are a huge varieties of HT systems which are confusing to select one among them.
My main moto is to select a HT system with which i should not feel in future that i have made a mistake in choosing that.

So, tech guys who are there please suggest me a nice one so that i can celebrate Christmas with a blasting sound :).

Thanks
Abraham K.

Hi, you have come to the right place..............most good HT systems cost quite a bit and are worth it. But you are in luck because there is the perfect system available for you within your budget which is a basic entry level 5.1 system.

Please do not even look at sony, samsung, lg, etc..........let them do what they do best i.e. making tv's!!! leave HT to the HT experts.

The system you want is : ONKYO HTS 3400............should cost you approx 20-22k. If you can extend your budget more, then the next best option would be Denon 1312XP which I think is in the range of 30-35k. choice is yours...........both these systems are bang for the buck!!!

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back