Want to buy pioneer-elite-7-2, Model: VSXLX102 from US.

Hi

Before buying any system it is good to do a bit of research and gather feedback before investing.....i would suggest to read comments / views under what should i buy thread and even the dedicated Pioneers Owners thread which will have most info ...else you can post this query there...

I have used the 520 model almost 6/7 years back when 3D was first introduced....it was nice then....my personal opinion is that the higher end models offer good features and setup gimmicks which will help to get the best performance.....

This AVR will work with the Taga 606SE.....again it all depends on your room / hall size and at what levels you enjoy playback....conservative or loud.....

Bottom line you need to audition yourself and decide if it looks, performs well to your expectation.....as ultimately you are the end owner and user....

You need to consider the 110v challenge of the AVR....then the weight and ofcourse customs to be paid when you come back to India...

There are many dealers in Bengaluru where you can audition and decide the best AVR and speakers which will fit your budget.....look at other brands too.....remember you will also get warranty.....you can bargain accordingly......

All the best......

Friends,

Need to buy my first home theater . I had in my mind buying pioneer 531 + taga 606 SE , currently I am in US and saw the below deal

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/pionee...heater-receiver-black/5856815.p?skuId=5856815

The needs of me is 60% movie, 30% games and 10% music. Can I pair this up with taga 606 SE without any issues.

My budget is 50K for AVR+speakers

Regards,
Pradeep

US $300 for a Pioneer Elite receiver in US, you wont even get a entry level 5.1 here ;) .. Anyways, you will also need a step down transformer with these to make it work here..

I would also suggest you to check OLX ads in your city in India, for any good deals on AVR.. These would be 220V unit and they don't need a Step down transformer.. Also no hassle in the product getting damaged during shipping..

For the Taga 606 SE package, should be fine with your the AVR model in consideration..

Please audition. Elacs are great, FS -F6, Mission are good as well. U will need to pair with good amps though.
I have Bostons and i loved it and also Elacs. Hence {Putting on sale Wharfedale dx-1 5.1 for sale soon in Mumbai st 38k}.

Swapnil

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back