Wanted-Rythmik LVX12 or FVX12 or L12

nvnaveen

Hi FM,

Looking for subwoofer Rythemik L12/LVX12/FVX12/LV12F, any Bangalore guys who are looking to buy can rise ur hand so that can discuss & buy in group.
Initially was looking to buy XTZ but the model i was looking 10.17 is now not in stock & no sure if they are dissolved . so now changed to Rythemik subs.
who al intrested can raise hand & PM me to discuss .
Any suggestion is very much appreciated..

Regards
Naveen

Hi FM,

Looking for subwoofer Rythemik L12/LVX12/FVX12/LV12F, any Bangalore guys who are looking to buy can rise ur hand so that can discuss & buy in group.
Initially was looking to buy XTZ but the model i was looking 10.17 is now not in stock & no sure if they are dissolved . so now changed to Rythemik subs.

Regards
Naveen
looking for the Group of ppl who are looking to buy Rythemik Sub ..any location is fine..

i am also looking to buy Rythemic Sub , either LVF12 or LVF15. Loop me in.
I am from bangalore.

Hi FM,

Regards
Naveen
Please share price.

Please share price.
Hi adithya
We are pooling the guy who’ve interested in Rythmik sub n then we will nego to get better deals
Which model r u looking for m when r u planning to buy?
Hope I have recently bought marantz 6015 from chennai along with sudeer rite?

Hi FM,

Regards
Naveen
Hi Naveen,

I am also interested for L12 model. Rope me in.

Hi adithya
We are pooling the guy who’ve interested in Rythmik sub n then we will nego to get better deals
Which model r u looking for m when r u planning to buy?
Hope I have recently bought marantz 6015 from chennai along with sudeer rite?
Hi, actually i heard a lot about Rythmik subs but never auditioned so not sure which 1 i would like to go for.
Secondly i am on very limited budget so not sure it will fit my bills, so if you pm me approx price i may join too.
Congratulations on your Marantz, you already received it or it will be delivered next week?

Hi, Iam new in the forum. Iam based in chennai and interested in L12. please share the formalities for group buy. thanks

Hi, Iam new in the forum. Iam based in chennai and interested in L12. please share the formalities for group buy. thanks
Good. Including myself and one more member is looking for rythmik sub from Chennai. We 3 can club and get a decent discount. You can expect 68-69k from Chennai dealer if it’s a group buy. Single purchase will cost 70k in Chennai

Hi, actually i heard a lot about Rythmik subs but never auditioned so not sure which 1 i would like to go for.
Secondly i am on very limited budget so not sure it will fit my bills, so if you pm me approx price i may join too.
Congratulations on your Marantz, you already received it or it will be delivered next week?

Good. Including myself and one more member is looking for rythmik sub from Chennai. We 3 can club and get a decent discount. You can expect 68-69k from Chennai dealer if it’s a group buy. Single purchase will cost 70k in Chennai
How many buyers are required for group buy to get good discounts. Have you checked with any chennai dealer? I enquired with surround sound and Max electronics, they said they cant go below 71000. which model are you going for?

How many buyers are required for group buy to get good discounts. Have you checked with any chennai dealer? I enquired with surround sound and Max electronics, they said they cant go below 71000. which model are you going for?
L12 3 members 69 k he quoted but during purchase we can negotiate for 67-68k. Doesn’t have to be same model. Including you we have 3 members in Chennai.

L12 3 members 69 k he quoted but during purchase we can negotiate for 67-68k. Doesn’t have to be same model. Including you we have 3 members in Chennai.
Which dealer are you talking abt? if we can come to an agreement abt 67k then kets get it from chennai itself or we can get it from Prosonics, Bnglre.

Which dealer are you talking abt? if we can come to an agreement abt 67k then kets get it from chennai itself or we can get it from Prosonics, Bnglre.
67 can’t guarantee. 69 was the offer price for group buy from max HT but can try for 68 for sure. Since Naveen started the thread why don’t you connect with him

Iam in Chennai and have a Rythmik FVX15. Very happy. Not very clear as of now, but I was wondering at the possibility of selling the FVX15 and getting dual 12 inch Rythmiks. Hope to get some suggestions and if everything works out then I am in for the group buy. Any time frame for the buy? Thanks.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back