Wanted-Rythmik LVX12 or FVX12 or L12

looking for the Group of ppl who are looking to buy Rythemik Sub ..any location is fine..
Hi FM, FYI the cause initiated to buy Rythmik sub for buy better discount just to let u know we planned to buy n make payments to dealer before 25dec n place order , any more guys who interested can join us to njy the beat discount we have been offered which I can’t disclose in open forum but can say u will happy with it.
any interested guys can pls join

Your feedback please ?

While my interest was more movies than music (70/30). I was surprised with the performance of the F12.

The Room
The Prosonics room has minimal to no treatments (some boards for first reflections); has a typical living room furniture). Room size is 17*11.5*10.
Seating position was at approx 6 feet, but sounded better at 8 feet.

Equipments
Pioneer BD player (not sure of model); Marantz - 6013; Mission Bookshelves

I played the following tracks
Movies - Marantz Setting - Audyssey XT32 - Reference
1. The Dark Knight(BD - Dolby TrueHD) - First chapter (bank robbery) and Chapter 20. Both scenes, the gunshots(whether machine gun or the shotgun) were accurate and inch perfect without an boom. The helicopter sound and the splash in the water were also accurate and doesn't linger. Overall performance excellent
2. Wanted to play Master and Commander (From 8 mins), unfortunately, Region issues made it unplayable
3. Played a variety of Dolby Atmos Demo Tracks
- Unbreakable - dogfight scene; A few other movies. In every scene, the bass was accurate and deep, without sounding boomy

Music - Marantz setting Stereo (Crossover at 80Hz)
Hotel California; Romeo and Juliet; Rang De Basanti (Title song); Maa Rewa (Kandisa/Indian Ocean);
In all, the sub blended neatly with the speakers. The speakers might be a bit underwhelming for music, but the subs couldnt be faulted.

Overall, while I was very keen on the LVX12, I felt in my room (15*12*8) which is sealed and treated, the F12's which go upto 14Hz is good enough.

Aesthetics - Looks small and easy to place; the finish was black matte, would prefer the black oak finish.

Overall - a great buy for a small room
Thanks to Santosh for being a very gracious host and ended up talking on acoustics and everything else. Overall, spent around 2 hrs :)

While my interest was more movies than music (70/30). I was surprised with the performance of the F12.

The Room
The Prosonics room has minimal to no treatments (some boards for first reflections); has a typical living room furniture). Room size is 17*11.5*10.
Seating position was at approx 6 feet, but sounded better at 8 feet.

Equipments
Pioneer BD player (not sure of model); Marantz - 6013; Mission Bookshelves

I played the following tracks
Movies - Marantz Setting - Audyssey XT32 - Reference
1. The Dark Knight(BD - Dolby TrueHD) - First chapter (bank robbery) and Chapter 20. Both scenes, the gunshots(whether machine gun or the shotgun) were accurate and inch perfect without an boom. The helicopter sound and the splash in the water were also accurate and doesn't linger. Overall performance excellent
2. Wanted to play Master and Commander (From 8 mins), unfortunately, Region issues made it unplayable
3. Played a variety of Dolby Atmos Demo Tracks
- Unbreakable - dogfight scene; A few other movies. In every scene, the bass was accurate and deep, without sounding boomy

Music - Marantz setting Stereo (Crossover at 80Hz)
Hotel California; Romeo and Juliet; Rang De Basanti (Title song); Maa Rewa (Kandisa/Indian Ocean);
In all, the sub blended neatly with the speakers. The speakers might be a bit underwhelming for music, but the subs couldnt be faulted.

Overall, while I was very keen on the LVX12, I felt in my room (15*12*8) which is sealed and treated, the F12's which go upto 14Hz is good enough.

Aesthetics - Looks small and easy to place; the finish was black matte, would prefer the black oak finish.

Overall - a great buy for a small room
Thanks to Santosh for being a very gracious host and ended up talking on acoustics and everything else. Overall, spent around 2 hrs :)
Thanks for the detailed review. How about the LV12F?

I couldnt review the LV12F, but checked the LV12R.

Naveen is a very gracious host and I played across the same movies and tracks mentioned above.

Equipments - Denon 2600, Source - Oppo BDP83 (mine), Speakers QAcoustics

His room is quite big - 18*10 and opens up into another room which is 10*10. Plus the speakers and sub are open at the top (due to a staircase to atleast 20 feet).

On hearing movies/music, while the effects were fine and it wasnt boomy, the room felt it either needs more subs or needs calibration to get the best out of the quality of equipments.

So its a bit hard to have a verdict on this, as I think the room needs work as well as the placements as its a bit cramped.

I am also looking for an immediate purchase for good subwoofer.. is this group buy over.. will someone ping me the best price we have sourced ?

I am also looking for an immediate purchase for good subwoofer.. is this group buy over.. will someone ping me the best price we have sourced ?
Reach out to Naveen, its still on till Dec 25. The discount is a flat percentage on the MRP and irrespective of the model you choose.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back