Wat to by Sony32S550A/SamLA32B530/SamLA32B480/PanTX32LE8

vigneshprabhu

Hi,

I am looking to buy a 32" LCD TV this weekend.
I have seen auditioned loads of models and have shortlisted a few.
1. Sony 32S550A (HD Ready) - 40K
2. Samsung LA32B530 (Full HD) - 40K
3. Samsung LA32B480 (HD Ready) - 37K
4. Panasonic TX32LE8 (HD Ready) - 29K

All prices are approximate. I have auditioned all these models in different showrooms like (E-zone, Girias, X-cite etc).
Some showrooms i liked the Sony and some places the Samsung. Panasonic also has been very close to Sony but much cheaper.
Different showrooms promote different brands (not sure if they tweak the settings to make it look better). I am totally confused as to wat to buy.

Can some experts help me out ?
:sos::sos:

My major dilemma has been the LA32B530 and 32S550A.
They cost the same. One being SONY and other being Full HD.

Thanks in advance

Around 12 ft from my sofa set to the wall.

well u won't be needing FHD on a 32inch at ur distance ,u should have a 46inch tv at ur distance or atleast a 40inch.offcouse no harm done in watching a 32inch at 12 feet.
from the tvs u have mentioned u can go for the sony S550A and samsung 32B450A,but u might want to increase ur budget by around 5 to 10k and get a 42inch plasma.

well u won't be needing FHD on a 32inch at ur distance ,u should have a 46inch tv at ur distance or atleast a 40inch.offcouse no harm done in watching a 32inch at 12 feet.
from the tvs u have mentioned u can go for the sony S550A and samsung 32B450A,but u might want to increase ur budget by around 5 to 10k and get a 42inch plasma.
I have seen PAN PV8 but being in bangalore it would cost me around 46K i guess. Which is little out of my budget.
Plus going though some of threads i am scared of Burn-in in palsma TV's. My living room is well lit as well.
Can someone suggest which would be a good 42" plasma model in Samsung so that i can audition them.

Bought my first LCD. After lots of thoughts i bought Samsung LA32B530 (Full HD). Costed me 38K. Planning to for hathway STB. I heard its as good as Tata sky/Airtel and the monthly cost is much lower for the number of channels that they provide. Any thoughts on that ?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back