Welcome to the new upgraded forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change is Good! Like the look and feel....makes it warm and inviting....although yes, I like Dark Colours....

As many mentioned theme of the site is not as pleasing look as it was.
Blue was good on eyes, guess people who surf lot in night will have will complain more.
Also the contrast of the layout is not good. (on a white background with light blue borders posts and other containers doesn't suit)

Congratulations!!
Few things, This current blue should be replaced by the old one (Royal Blue).
The logo position/background needs to be fixed, it looks like forcefully placed from old website, logo image should be transparent so that it looks better on this new website.
Used fonts should be Sans-Serif like Verdana/Arial/Helvetica/Callibri.

Great to see the forum updated to the latest version. It will slowly grow on everyones liking. Another forum I am a member, of was upgraded few months ago and it us all a couple of weeks to get used to the new one.

MaSh

It took a while to figure it out (e.g the new posts link) old was simple i guess. Its a matter of time to get used to new interface.

The "Recent posts" should be on the home page. Lay out is fine, we would get used to it. But revert back to previous default home page.

Good one. Especially for use on small screens. I find it more convenient than Tapatalk.
Many thanks

I prefer a more modernized materialistic theme rather than the this, And also i prefer a linear and clean font like Roboto rather than Georgia or Trebuchet MS but i hope i get used to this.

As many mentioned theme of the site is not as pleasing look as it was.
Blue was good on eyes, guess people who surf lot in night will have will complain more.
Also the contrast of the layout is not good. (on a white background with light blue borders posts and other containers doesn't suit)

Same reasons. I also do not like this change. I loved the older design, when using from a computer. I didn't use it much via mobile.

Change for the sake of change is not always good. We should be looking for "improvement", not just a change.

If reverting to the old theme is not possible, then the suggested design changes should be applied.

While many will like this design, there is no way to know what the majority is thinking without a poll and keeping that open for a longer time so that all get the chance to know about it. If the admin wants to know, they should create a poll and listen to the design suggestions from the users.

@HiFiVision

Am guessing the forum is now wide screen (16:9) ready :)

What is the difference between new posts Vs recent posts?.. Probably one menu that display all the recent posts should help..

When i click on new posts, some of the post on recent posts don't appear here..

When i click on recent posts, it is not sorted in latest post first (descending order).. Also, when on recent posts page, even after refreshing the screen (say after 30 mins or 1 Hr), it is not fetching the most recent posts..

Lastly Tapatalk..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back