Wharfedale Diamond 10.6 Vs PSB image T5/6

user1524

hey need a little help to make this buy
Im confused which setup to go for

option a: Wharfedale Diamond 10.6 with the complete 5.1 package

option b: PSB Image T5/6 Tower plus 5.1 package

haven't considered an Av Receiver yet

Also this setup will primarily be for music and obsiously for gaming and watching movies.Both surround and stereo are essential.
Room size should be a minimum of 10X15feet.

With the wharfedale i get a heavy discount but 1yr warranty.
With the PSB's i get a decent discount, whereas the price range seems to be higher but they offer a 5yrs warranty.
Are the wharfedales durable ? do the PSB really over power the wharfedales in terms of performance, maintenance and whatsoever ?

Am coming from an audio background but never really got involved with home audio before this, so would like the best i can get within the budget of course

thanks
Tea.

For the room size mentioned look for a Bookshelf based 5.1 setup.

Between wharfs and PSB , I vote for PSB.:).

+1 To Kittu... For tat space you need Bookshelves .. Go for either Wharfedale 10.2 (5.1 Package--with 10DFS and SW150) otr PSB Image B5 (5.1 setup).. But suggested is PSB over Wharfedales..

Hi
Are you getting good discount on PSB? I saw some good deal on wharfdale in Dubai but couldnt find anything for PSB. Can you please let me know where you found this deal?
It will be of great help.

Best Regards
Renjith

Hi
Are you getting good discount on PSB? I saw some good deal on wharfdale in Dubai but couldnt find anything for PSB. Can you please let me know where you found this deal?
It will be of great help.

Best Regards
Renjith

hi sorry for the late reply ... its from a close friend and a one time deal.
cheers

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back