What is your DTH's signal STRENGTH and QUALITY?

abhipuru16

Hi guys!
I have been using dish tv for the past 4 years and use the Zenega set top box. The problem is that the video quality is not upto the mark. The picture appears pixelated on my 21 inch Onida oxygen Crt tv. I don't know if the problem has started recently but it becomes irritating while watching action movies and even the movements look ghosty and are not smooth and fluid. What is the signal STRENGTH and QUALITY you guys get? I get 64% signal STRENGTH and 74% signal QUALITY. Please help. Does my tv need servicing of some sort? Also, we are using a very long wire connection from the dish to the set top box and there is one joint in the wire. Any clues?

Even if you receive 100% signal and buy the best television set the video quality will remain poor due to heavy compression done by all the DTH operators.....I have TATA Sky and the video quality is simply hopeless.......:mad:

Even if you receive 100% signal and buy the best television set the video quality will remain poor due to heavy compression done by all the DTH operators.....I have TATA Sky and the video quality is simply hopeless.......:mad:
+1
In fact the better the TV, the worst the signal looks from any and all of the Indian DTH operators.

40% signal and 60 % quality.. airtel dth and the area is free of any distortion..also first day when the dth was setup the quality was showing 100% but now shows 60% marginal diff is quality but i beleive we shud get is as we are paying for it..

To be honest on my 32"LCD.. Hathway's set top box had a better quality than Airtel Digital TV I am now using.

But due to channels missing, I moved to Airtel.

But CRT beats LCD for DTH at this point of time, unless you have a HD service.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back