What to upgrade first?

A quick question guys!
Can someone plz explain to m why m i experiencing this.
When i am playing songs through my phone connected via bluetooth directly to the AVR the music packs more power and bass is tighter in comparison to when connected to yamaha preamp via bt.
Yamaha is a dac so is it not supposed to clean the signal and help produce better sound as compared to bluetooth directly connected to AVR.

A quick question guys!
When i am playing songs through my phone connected via bluetooth directly to the AVR the music packs more power and bass is tighter in comparison to when connected to yamaha preamp via bt.
Yamaha is a dac so is it not supposed to clean the signal and help produce better sound as compared to bluetooth directly connected to AVR.

I think the gain is more in your BT DAC compared to the gain of Yamaha preamp. When you are doing A/B comparison, one is running with more gain and resulting more volume.

A quick question guys!

Tip: Bad quality music sounds passable and sometimes even nearly good in low quality setups; High End setups expose chinks in Armour very easily, even slightly deviation in source quality will be uplifted and shown as is. Its the transparency factor that is most standout when you compare low end vs high end setups

Tip: Bad quality music sounds passable and sometimes even nearly good in low quality setups; High End setups expose chinks in Armour very easily, even slightly deviation in source quality will be uplifted and shown as is. Its the transparency factor that is most standout when you compare low end vs high end setups
How should i improve the most cost effective way and how.. what should i do that i have the best source playing on the go

What do you mean by 'on the go'? Does it mean portability?

I mean like the easiest way.. if you guys say flac files then where do u get these flac files where to download them from which site? I want if i like a song that i heard somewhere..i shud be able to play it on my system easily.... what ways do we have to enhance the source? Getting a dvd for listening to music i guess is a long stretch for me..

I mean like the easiest way.. if you guys say flac files then where do u get these flac files where to download them from which site? I want if i like a song that i heard somewhere..i shud be able to play it on my system easily.... what ways do we have to enhance the source? Getting a dvd for listening to music i guess is a long stretch for me..
Use tidal.. best way to get high quality music.

Finally crown is here!
People who have experience about how set up and the requisite settings please guide ! Its been a very very busy past month for me.. just got free today and this is the first thing i got :p
Cant wait to get it all set for tonight !

Attachments

• 20181117_185634.jpg
    20181117_185634.jpg
    445.4 KB · Views: 26
Finally crown is here!
People who have experience about how set up and the requisite settings please guide ! Its been a very very busy past month for me.. just got free today and this is the first thing i got :p
Cant wait to get it all set for tonight !
Keep the gain levels at minimum first...
Use the high pass filter set at around 35hz or 40hz
For rca connection use 0.775 sensitivity mode.

The easiest way I found is ... Amazon music from phone to Bluetooth speakers.

My settings- gain is 95%... sensitivity is normal ...no high pass settings.. keep RCA CABLE shortest....you are good to go... biggest thing could be impedance mismatch..by the way don't judge this amp on first day....this amp is marvelous...needs time to evolve...

Guys
I need a little help!
I connected my crown..the first problem i faced was that the power cord was very short and i did not have a power outlet so i had to really juggle up all the wire abd everything to somehow connect my speakers to check the amp. Now i dont know why ever since i have connected my amp theres been a pungent smell in my room like that of an equipment failure.. i dont know why this is happening...i had some problem inserting the wire into my amp as some of it was exposed.. ill attach the pic here.. also i saw alot of videos on youtube where customers said that they never saw the fan come on. But in my case it came on like today itself..

Now on the sound front the voice is really sweet though not too loud and i feel the base a bit lacking(i guess in the bass front only a sub can satisfy me)

Hope you guys can help :)

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back