What's the maximum number of movies you have seen in one year?

For me too watching movies is a learning medium especially the reality based one's and if they are based on one's profession, what else can one ask for. I trade in stocks and have seen some great movies on this subject.

Please consider to come over at my place for a movie watching session.

V

I too am related to the movie business so for me movie watching serves as a learning medium too.

For me too watching movies is a learning medium ....

Absolutely! I don't travel much, and I've never travelled abroad. But thanks to my movie watching, I can identify which country (sometimes even the exact city) a movie was shot in just from watching a bit of the establishing shots.

I can now passably understand French and Spanish, and understand many (basic) words and expressions in Japanese, Polish, Finnish and Swedish. I can identify most major languages within a few seconds of listening to conversation. I can identify the nationality of most people from their names and surnames. Not to mention being very familiar with the customs and practices of many cultures.

But though I've watched many many movies from China (mostly in mandarin and cantonese), I find it very very difficult to identify their words and expressions, except from being able to identify the (I think) more polished sounding mandarin from the more staccato cantonese.

Movies, to me, are the cheapest and most convenient way of seeing the world and its people.

In my case i use a very easy way out which suits me.

Since i download movies 24 X 7, i often loose track the one's which i have got and many a times i used to download again. So since long what i do is that before i start a download i enter the movie name in excel sheet alphabetically.

In other words when i am downloading a movie i often check if it is there or no in my excel file so by doing this the double benefit is that i do not download the movie again by mistake and importantly it automatically creates the list of movies which i have seen and the number of movies i have watched so far.

V

After seeing this thread, I created to an account in icheckmovies.com and started checking the movies I have already seen. I went upto 130 pages and its already above 400.

Is there any better way to check the movies in icheckmovies.com than browsing through all 9000 pages one by one. Is there any search based on language?

Continuing with my adventures- here are the movies that I experienced since my last post.The count would be something like 240 movies in 6 months !! I know I cant sustain this speed for long, afterall just two more months to go before I lose my nirvana state of bachelorhood but then - so far so good ;)

capture15w.jpg

capture16v.jpg

capture17t.jpg

capture19au.jpg

capture20l.jpg

capture18l.jpg

capture21w.jpg

capture22qo.jpg

capture23q.jpg

capture24l.jpg

capture25q.jpg

capture26i.jpg

capture27m.jpg

capture29l.jpg

capture30w.jpg

capture31j.jpg

capture32.jpg

capture33s.jpg

capture34e.jpg

Last edited:
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back