What's the status of Cambridge Audio in India?

Mayank Shah

I recently heard that they are no more doing business in India, some dealership changes, etc., I may be wrongly informed. If they are still active, who are the current authorized Distributors / Dealers? Has the Edge series been released here yet?
Cheers.

New distributor was appointed about 3 months ago and is based in Mumbai. I got my CXN from their first shipment lot back then. The contact person there is Cardozo. I shall message you his number and email id.

Mayank you have absolutely heard it correct. Most if the dealers are withdrawing their dealership from Cambridge as the company is going through lot of acquisitions

New distributor was appointed about 3 months ago and is based in Mumbai. I got my CXN from their first shipment lot back then. The contact person there is Cardozo. I shall message you his number and email id.
Hi,
who was the previous distributor for CA? i know the new one is Audio-One.

Thanks.

Yes their site shut after losing the Cambridge distribution.
I have his contact card stored somewhere. Will update you if i find it.

Yes their site shut after losing the Cambridge distribution.
I have his contact card stored somewhere. Will update you if i find it.
i got their email some arjun something, no response whats so ever since a week, guess they are shut shop.

Thanks for the information.

Thats right his name is Arjun. Cant find his V card though.
Any particular reason why you need the previous distributor if i could be of assistance as i had contacted him for the Cambridge.

Thats right his name is Arjun. Cant find his V card though.
Any particular reason why you need the previous distributor if i could be of assistance as i had contacted him for the Cambridge.
Sent you a PM.

Hi Sachin
How is the response of CXN V2 streamer
what is the best price one can expect
please give me the number of Mr Cardozo and his email id
thanks regards
Rajeev

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back