where to buy these setup in bombay?

Kalpen

Hi guys, this is my first msg at forum,
i m from vadodara (gujarat) and planning to buy HT, and had zeroed on following config.
Denon 1312 AVR,
Klipsch HD T-300 Speakers, (any other suggestions are welcome)
Optoma HD20 or Optoma HD66.

And LED / OTHER lighting for my HomeTheatre Interior decoration,
to give it mood lighting
Also misc stuff like Project Lift, HDMI wires ( 25 ft. for extensions)

You guys here are very knowledgeable regarding places where these products are sold at very competitive rates, pls guide me where i can get a demo of these stuff and buy them at WHAT rates?

I have plenty of time to roam all bombay to find great deals. But dont know where to road and find them.

I had read this thread in full and will surely visit pooja electronics , but other than pooja where is the "main" market where you can find plenty of shops dealing only in these stuff.

Also, pls someone tell me why i can`t PM anybody? This happened here only.

Thanx members like rajadeep and mrunalrane for sharing their knowledge, and taking many hassles out of way for guys like me.

Viola at Andheri has Denon and Klipsch.

Optoma HD20, if possible buy projector from US (better if someone can carry)

Alternatively you can buy directly from amazon.com which is currently priced at USD1139.28, (with current exchange rate, it is INR56304). This price is inclusive of customs and delivery at door step.

One member here(mrunalrane) bought a HD20 from pooja electronics for Rs 60k... The contact info for pooja electronics can be found in his thread "Got HD20 in India" or something like that... As for a HD66 another member fuse bulb was able to get it from amazon.com for about 30k... If you have a budget of about 1 lac for the projector then you can buy the epson TW6000 3D projector(same as 3010 in the US) for around 1lac in India itself with 2years warranty... Happy hunting:)

Pooja Electronics, Tardeo, Mumbai
Phone: (022) 23511433 , (022) 23526634 | 9820095173
Address: Plot Number 50/56, Khandwala Chawl, Tardeo Road, Tardeo , Mumbai- 400034 , Maharashtra
Landmark: Near Hira Panna Marke

One member here(mrunalrane) bought a HD20 from pooja electronics for Rs 60k... The contact info for pooja electronics can be found in his thread "Got HD20 in India" or something like that... As for a HD66 another member fuse bulb was able to get it from amazon.com for about 30k... If you have a budget of about 1 lac for the projector then you can buy the epson TW6000 3D projector(same as 3010 in the US) for around 1lac in India itself with 2years warranty... Happy hunting:)

Thanx a lot rajadeep,

pls tell me how to PM anybody ? i need to talk to you and mrunalrane.:rolleyes:
yes, i had read fusebulb`s thread many times and i m subscribed to his thread to read it on daily basis/.

Can u tell me where can i get all those fancy lighting and home decor for Interiors of HomeTheater. Like Led lights, and projector lift as cheap as possible.

as i told in other post, i had booked my tickets for 5th feb to 7th feb, specially making trip to buy HT setup.

right now i had only planned to visit Pooja, nothing else i know where to go and audition DENON 1312 AVR , AND DENON 1312 XP , KLIPSCH HDT 300/500,

Arre bhai that posting is for HD66(720p projector)... HD20(1080p projector) is Rs60k at pooja electronics... Also The HD66 which you have posted a link of can be bought @ approx Rs30k as described in fusebulb's Thread...

Thanks for clarification.

Any suggestions for AVR and speakers.

i think DENON 1312 is best as it fits my budget,
what should be the ideal speaker match for DENON 1312 to go with it?
i want a good one for movies use,
Klipsch HD T300 OR SHOULD i got for DENON 1312 XP (which has denon speakers)???

Any suggestions for AVR and speakers.

i think DENON 1312 is best as it fits my budget,
what should be the ideal speaker match for DENON 1312 to go with it?
i want a good one for movies use,
Klipsch HD T300 OR SHOULD i got for DENON 1312 XP (which has denon speakers)???

if you need details in ur movies and music then stay away from denon 1312XP speakers, the AVR is quite good but you must get some decent 5.1 speakers with it

whts ur budget and for how much are you getting Klipsch HD T300 ?

if you need details in ur movies and music then stay away from denon 1312XP speakers, the AVR is quite good but you must get some decent 5.1 speakers with it

whts ur budget and for how much are you getting Klipsch HD T300 ?

Thanx dear friend for guiding correctly.
i had not yet found pricing of Klipsch HDT300 but its retailing for approx $300 at amazon.
my budget for total 1 Lac, out of which optoma HD66 will take approx 29K or 30K, and Denon AVR will take approx 15 K to 20K ( i had checked prices of only AVR BUT combined DENON 1312XP goes for 30K )
so, that leaves me with plenty of money to spend for speakers like 25K to 35K.

Any suggestions for Good Speakers in 25 - 35 K for Denon 1312 AVR is more than welcome....

buddy sadly in recent few weeks the prices of AV gears have risen to 15-20% due to dollar inflation which is sad

but audition energy 5.1 classic or the energy micro 5.1 and also check JLB 5.1 cinema systems these are the ones I can think of for this price range, but if you increase ur budget to like 50K then there are paradigm cinema series and deftech procinema 600, also check hifimart.com for some deals on wharf 5.1 speaker sets, they give good deals for us

hi kalpen,
If u have not finalised your products u can visit Boomarang they are at veera desai andheri west and contact person is Mr.Vijay Singh and Grattan Vas and nos. are 09820082910 09930462678 they have other brands then what u have shortlisted have a look may be u will find better then what u have decided.
bg1957

hi kalpen,
If u have not finalised your products u can visit Boomarang they are at veera desai andheri west and contact person is Mr.Vijay Singh and Grattan Vas and nos. are 09820082910 09930462678 they have other brands then what u have shortlisted have a look may be u will find better then what u have decided.
bg1957

thanx buddy,
will sure do,
thanx all of you who had written.

Here is fun part.
I had checked prices of HD66 & HD20 in vadodara(baroda) today and u know what?
its Rs.70,000/- and Rs.90,000/- :lol:

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back